2015 Seadoo GTI SE 155 analysis -27hrs odd numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aluminum and Boron high numbers ? just bought used 2015 Seadoo GTI SE 155 and don't what oil or hours on oil.

anyone care to review and make comments?

Last edited:
Without knowing what and when, you'll have to go with Blackstone's comments....hopefully you put a solid oil in there (like Amsoil?) and the next report will look good.

Originally Posted By: JLTD
Without knowing what and when, you'll have to go with Blackstone's comments....hopefully you put a solid oil in there (like Amsoil?) and the next report will look good.

Rotella T6 was what I used this time. Will analyze it at end of summer.

Probably a good choice also...
thumbsup2.gif

i feel so sad for the stoners
they dont even know how to read their own report!

flash of 390 clearly shows fuel...yet their supposed test shows none. wrong!
they even say that. poor stoners! they cannot see to read, they cannot see to write.

ah yes dirt, so common on a LAKE. maybe some dirt was spashed up by the waves?
the op needs to have the water sampled for dirt. or opiods that the stoners are sucking down.

this report is so good that you could almost think it was out of a goldwing. yawn.

change the oil at 25hrs and forgetaboutit

steve

a little history - I bought the Seadoo this spring with 27hrs on it. I idled it for a few minutes a few times in my yard on trailer and used a brand new oil suction device and had to pour out of it to get sample. next sample i will try to get right after a ride and with a long hose to suck the oil up and then blow straight back in to sample bottle so as to get a hot sample and with the least outside influences.

I plan to check air filter. I have never opened it since i got it. i do wonder how much of the oil sucker device contaminants influenced the analysis.

I have always used Blackstone for analysis but have been out of the loop for a few years. is there a better alternative?

I don't think i will pay for a TBN on future one since i wont put a ton of hours on oil between changes.

thanks for any comments. i really have slipped out of the oil obsession for a little while. My ATV was down a few years and i was rding two stroke PWC's using AMSOIL Interceptor oil in them. but this spring bought two new four stoke PWC's and got my ATV running again and my quick and dirty search lead me to Rotella T6 5w40 so that is what i am using until i get back into researching what is the latest and greatest.

dont worry about it man.
whatever was in run it for 25hrs and change till you are tired of the waves.
you have nothing to worry about!

look at the real numbers (if they can be trusted)

alum - 13 -> darn low
iron - 7 -> really darn low
copper - 6 -> darn low
tin and lead - 1 -> basically zero

the only true thing you have to worry about is running out of money to buy gas!
steve

Originally Posted By: sunruh
dont worry about it man.
whatever was in run it for 25hrs and change till you are tired of the waves.
you have nothing to worry about!

look at the real numbers (if they can be trusted)

alum - 13 -> darn low
iron - 7 -> really darn low
copper - 6 -> darn low
tin and lead - 1 -> basically zero

the only true thing you have to worry about is running out of money to buy gas!
steve

Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back