Why do I have log in every time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Do you click the Keep me logged in block?
Yes. It works, but only for one week. Others have mentioned the same issue.

They're testing whether you really do remember your password
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
They're testing whether you really do remember your password
wink.gif

Doesn't every browser remember your passwords ? I don't know what my password for here is.

Last edited:
I've noticed that this site doesn't really remember my login. I've noticed if I go to the home page of the forum it says I'm not logged in but if I click on one of the latest threads on the left side it then says I'm logged in. I'm a web developer so in theory I should be able to come up with an intelligent sounding explanation but I'm too drunk for that right now
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have to log in every day. And if I use two different computers I have to log each one in. Sometimes two times a day.

Originally Posted By: dogememe
I've noticed that this site doesn't really remember my login. I've noticed if I go to the home page of the forum it says I'm not logged in but if I click on one of the latest threads on the left side it then says I'm logged in. I'm a web developer so in theory I should be able to come up with an intelligent sounding explanation but I'm too drunk for that right now
laugh.gif

Same with me. I not drunk though
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SHOZ
I have to log in every day. And if I use two different computers I have to log each one in. Sometimes two times a day.

Same here...

I have tried changing my bookmark, checking "remember me" and all the other suggestions from the other post, but it just does not remember me.
Luckily my password saves on chrome so it is easy to log in.

Originally Posted By: CR94
Bob forgets about me every Tuesday, so then I have to log in for the next week.

That's about as long as mine lasts..... Sometimes. I also have to be careful to be sure to copy my posts before I try to post them. Otherwise I can lose them. Which has happened several times... Another little tid bit of joy this software manages to provide, that I've never run into on any other forum. In addition to receiving E-Mails from some thread replies, but not from others. I have to constantly check "My Posts" to see if there have been any replies to threads that I have participated in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back