Dollar Shave Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use them. I'm cheap. I use the basic double blade. $3.00 for 5blades shipped. One blade lasts about week and a half. They pile up faster than i use them, so i give some to my son. $3.00 a month and its enough for 2 people.

I don't think they even offer them to new customers anymore.

Last edited:
I'm glad you posted this, Gilette Fusions are over $20 for a 4 pack!
crazy2.gif

I am looking for an alternative, that's just highway robbery.

I use them but go with the $9 deal every three months or so. I have a beard and only shave my neck every other day or so.
They seem to last fairly well and I'm fine with the cost.

I've been using the Gilette Fusion for a long while now. Works well for me, and while the up front cost is hard to swallow I probably get 2-3 months out of a blade with complete facial shaving 3-4 times per week to keep within SCBA compliance.

If you like dollar shave club, check out Dorco razors. I think dollar shave club buys from them then supplys the subscription service. Instead buy from the manufacturer and cut the middle man out and save more money

Originally Posted By: pda1122
If you like dollar shave club, check out Dorco razors. I think dollar shave club buys from them then supplys the subscription service. Instead buy from the manufacturer and cut the middle man out and save more money

Those are the double edge razors that DSC sells. But DSC is cheaper. 5 blades for $3 shipped. The higher blade count cartridges might be less though.

I use only double edge , too close a shave irritates my skin and i get ingrown hairs.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: plf
Been using for 4 years . Anyone else a user and fan of these razors

I'm just bidding my time waiting for them to bring out the twelve blade razor!

Originally Posted By: spasm3
I use them. I'm cheap. I use the basic double blade. $3.00 for 5blades shipped. One blade lasts about week and a half. They pile up faster than i use them, so i give some to my son. $3.00 a month and its enough for 2 people.

I don't think they even offer them to new customers anymore.

Always use the double blade gets me 5 good shaves. Also love the fact I don’t have to go out and buy them. Nice option for members to have blades shipped every other month if you don’t shave that much

I use Dorco. They have so many sales and I stocked up. I better take my vitamins so I can outlive my razor stash

Originally Posted By: pda1122

Been buying from them for a while now. Happy with the price and service.

I also use an electric razor 99% of the time.
Not quite as close but I like the tiny bit of stubble and the best is zero ingrown hairs.
When I use a razor I like Dorco via slickdeals

Double edge safety razor. $30 for two years' worth of blades - and those are expensive ones. So much more satisfying than a modern razor.

Gillette Fusion, I get months out of a blade. Maybe costs me $20 a year.

I use the Power Fusion razor, hands down the best, closest shave I've ever experienced. No idea how the manual (un-powered) versions do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back