What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: miden851

laugh.gif

Not that funny....they can nuke us if they figure out the provocation
smile.gif

Another nice (haunting actually) one....comments below are funny
smile.gif

San Francisco 1906...just days before its earthquake!

Some facts:
Quote:

happykt 3 yrs ago

I got this info from a city planner on this film: Actually this film was originally thought to be from 1905 until David Kiehn with the Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum figured out exactly when it was shot. From New York trade papers announcing the film showing to the wet streets from recent heavy rainfall & shadows indicating time of year & actual weather and conditions on historical record, even when the cars were registered (he even knows who owned them and when the plates were issued!).. It was filmed only FOUR DAYS before the Great California Earthquake of April 18th 1906 and shipped by train to NY for processing. Amazing, but true!

The clock tower at the end of Market Street at the Embarcadero wharf is still there!

I wonder what would happen with these people on a tape if I played them this "futuristic" song in that yt video? Would they start jamming to the rythm or would they go nu.... ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Originally Posted By: miden851

laugh.gif

Not that funny....they can nuke us if they figure out the provocation
smile.gif

Slovenia is clearly taking over the World
grin.gif

Listening to 60's and 70's music tonight - the good, the bad, the ugly. Thinking of prom and light blue tuxes with ruffled shirts.

Here's an appropriate Memorial Day tribute to those who died in service.

Jigsaw from 1970 a few years before "Sky High":

Then in 1975. Crazy I remember this being on the radio,I was 6 years old!

Back