I bet most NF users voted for Trump!

OUCH!

That really does hurt!

Originally Posted By: BrandonT
Originally Posted By: HYUNDAIFAN0001

You are most wise grasshopper...
grin.gif

I bet most NF users voted for Trump!

Nah, they seem more like the Hillary or Bernie type...

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
The orange color must bring out "the moron" in a lot of people. Why is politics being brought up? Are some of you so mentally challenged that you can't process others may like other products than you?

The beauty of lampoon and satire is it is not always obvious who is being made fun of

Hmmm. Appears like FINISH KARE expects me to redo every 2-3 months if I want a long lasting protected finish. I pass and stick with NuFinish which I picked up today for $6.59 which is enough for 3 normal size sedans. Ed

Originally Posted By: Eddie
Hmmm. Appears like FINISH KARE expects me to redo every 2-3 months if I want a long lasting protected finish. I pass and stick with NuFinish which I picked up today for $6.59 which is enough for 3 normal size sedans. Ed

Meguiare's Ultimate Liquid lasts much longer than that FINISH KARE stuff...and it's actually a good product (easy on, easy off, no residue...unlike NuFinish). I'll stick with a Meguiars quality product that costs <$1 per entire car application.

Those directions that someone posted earlier are for their #2180 product. If I were to try a Finish Kare product, it would probably be their BWM 101: Hi-Temp Paste Wax instead.

https://finishkare.com/product/bwm-101-hi-temp-paste-wax/

Right now I'm debating between Finish Kare Hi-Temp Paste Wax and Duragloss 105.

Meguiare's Ultimate Liquid lasts much longer than that FINISH KARE stuff...and it's actually a good product (easy on, easy off, no residue...unlike NuFinish). I'll stick with a Meguiars quality product that costs div>

After your earlier hogwash about protection, please educate us how do you know the length of protection of the Meguires product?

Originally Posted By: BrandonT
The orange color must bring out "the moron" in a lot of people. Why is politics being brought up? Are some of you so mentally challenged that you can't process others may like other products than you?

The beauty of lampoon and satire is it is not always obvious who is being made fun of

Yeah sure, more like trying to get this thread locked. That's how it looked like to me.

Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid lasts much longer than that FINISH KARE stuff...and it's actually a good product (easy on, easy off, no residue...unlike NuFinish). I'll stick with a Meguiar's quality product that costs div>

After your earlier hogwash about protection, please educate us how do you know the length of protection of the Meguires product?

Prepare to be educated.

Perhaps it's the same source as NuFinish hogwash claims about their durability? Then again...Meguiar's doesn't make such crazy claims for specific terms of durability that no consumer could prove either way. Perhaps you missed the posts discussing how there is indeed NO scientific evidence of ANY of these products lasting as long as they claim...at least none publicly available. There's plenty of urban legend posts on the topic, and user testimonial claims...but no real proof.

Why anyone knowingly would even consider using a product like NuFinish that nearly everyone knows leaves residue, can't prove their durability claims, and is harder to work with...is both puzzling and sad.

In the meantime...GOOD NEWS...they are now selling NuFinish Kool-Aid in 55 gallon drums for those who like drinking it in vast quantities...and it quenches their thirst for up to a year!

At least I spelled Meguiar's correctly. Eh?

You've had many folks post about how well they like NuFinish with pictures to show results. I know how great it works and lasts. It may be harder to work then some waxes but worth it. Klasse is about 5 times harder to work but folks still swear by it.

I'll post later a video of how Consumer reports scientifically did the tests to show durability.

Right now I'm trying to get ribs and food ready for or Memorial day calibrations. I just don't understand the bad-mouthing and name calling on your part because you prefer a different product.

These days the move is towards SIO2 spray sealants that you spray on a wet car and then rinse off. A quick dry and buff and you are done. The shine and protection is excellent.

Waxes have their place but these newer spray sealants are really becoming popular.

Originally Posted By: Stevie
I'll post later a video of how Consumer reports scientifically did the tests to show durability.

Consumer Reports has already been exposed multiple times now for the fraud/joke it is. That's worthless "proof".

It's a shame a few people try to steer others to an obviously inferior and problematic product like NuFinish - that doesn't help anyone.

Enjoy your holiday.

I'm sure consumer Reports has made a few mistakes on a few of the thousands of products they have tested over the decades. Consumer Reports isn't a fraud. They don't take any advertising so they can be unbiased unlike you.

It's a shame that folks have to deal with certain people, but that is the internet.

So where is your "Prepare to be educated." Hyundaifan?
We are waiting for your proof.

Here is a video of an actual scientific test that Consumer did.
https://www.consumerreports.org/video/vi...e-best-car-wax/

I hope that it works and can be seen as I am a subscriber.

Consumer Reports has already been exposed multiple times now for the fraud/joke it is. That's worthless "proof".

It's a shame a few people try to steer others to an obviously inferior and problematic product like NuFinish - that doesn't help anyone.

Enjoy your holiday.

NuFinish is fine, IMO. Not saying the best, but very good. Nu Finish is a pioneer in the use of amino-functional chemicals, revolutionizing the car care appearance industry with the utilization of zinc cross-linking technology to protect one of your biggest investments: your car.

Last edited:
I'm sure consumer Reports has made a few mistakes on a few of the thousands of products they have tested over the decades.

OK...now this is all just getting incredibly funny. Rolling on the floor laughing.

Testing a simple small plate of metal with products on a roof. A good fiction writer couldn't come up with that kinda stuff. PT Barnum was right.

Yeah...great proof/test of an automotive product in the real world. LOL LOL LOL

Enjoy your NuFinish and Consumer Reports. They have so much in common that their a marriage made in heaven.

So Hyundaifan you LOSE.

NuFinish tested the most durable which is what many folks want.

It's waxes tested on painted surfaces in the elements until they fail.

I'm sure consumer Reports has made a few mistakes on a few of the thousands of products they have tested over the decades.

OK...now this is all just getting incredibly funny. Rolling on the floor laughing.

Testing a simple small plate of metal with products on a roof. A good fiction writer couldn't come up with that kinda stuff. PT Barnum was right.

Yeah...great proof/test of an automotive product in the real world. LOL LOL LOL

Enjoy your NuFinish and Consumer Reports. They have so much in common that their a marriage made in heaven.

I was waiting for your boast, " Prepare to be educated." documentation . Where is it?

Can't admit that you are wrong, and try to make light of it.

You LOSE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back