Torco MPZ O2

Status
Not open for further replies.
These came in today:

Not 100% sure what's in here yet. Haven't heard back from Torco. I've been running LubeGard BioTech in my Accord since I purchased the car in 2013. Since then I've racked up 150k miles... So I want to try something new!!

I've been itching to try this stuff. I'm thinking since my Accord has just a 4.4 quart sump, these 3 bottles might give me doses for 4-5 OCI's.

Anyone use this stuff before?? I've used the old, original Torco MPZ in CAT-free toys and power equipment.... But never this stuff.

I also re-stocked up on more LG BioTech and I got a pint of Archoil 9100 I plan to try out as well.

Yeah, I got a bit of an "additive problem"....

Last edited:
Reading the labels they all claim to pretty much do all the same things. What do they actually do? I knoe sevral people that are sales reps that regularly get 400,000 miles out of their cars using quick change oil and filters.

I know you [censored] would hate on these products. It's cool though. I know I'm just wasting my money. LOL!!!

Originally Posted By: racin4ds
The Archoil 9100 works miracles in the 6.0 powerstroke diesels, thats been proven time and time again!!

I've seen all the videos and heard all the testimonies. I bought it for my truck because it adds a lot of detergency, anti-wear agents, and boosts the TBN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back