Update on 2004 "Tic Tac" UFO Encounter by F/A-18s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional information on the 2004 "Tic Tac" encounter by aircraft from USS Nimitz, and other ships in the Strike Group.

www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/21000/high...f-baja-surfaces

Seems like it is always the USS Nimitz that has these bizarre encounters. The incident in 1980 had F-14s dealing with aircraft from 40 years in the past. Now, they may have encountered aircraft from 40 years in the future. Need a screenwriter for "The Final Countdown II" to work on this story and sell it to a studio.

grin.gif

Quote:
Word of the incident got around the carrier fast and personnel in CVIC (the aircraft carrier's intelligence center) donned tin-foil caps to greet the pilots as they showed up to debrief their UFO encounter and didn't take it seriously at first.

I never know when to believe these type of stories .

Not saying they are true or false ?

Also have to consider they may be a cover story to hide some black project .

I’ve been an active aviator for 32 years. As of yet, nothing other than a bright blue-purple meteor to report. Burned for a nice period of time, seemed like 30 seconds, but more likely 10 seconds.

I’ve seen the ISS a number of times.

Growing up in New Mexico, I remember the 1947 "Roswell" incident and how a downed weather balloon array carrying radar targets turned into a crashed "UFO." About thirty years later, scammers introduced the dead aliens spoof and the "genesis of a modern myth" was complete.

Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
Anyone who thinks we are alone in the Universe is delusional ...

+1 same thinking here...

Originally Posted By: Yah-Tah-Hey
Growing up in New Mexico, I remember the 1947 "Roswell" incident and how a downed weather balloon array carrying radar targets turned into a crashed "UFO."

Was the other way around.

Of course we are not alone in the universe but all our efforts so far
to contact that distance life has gained us 0.0 response... beyond
SETI listening experiments we have launched calls cards... Voyager
spacecraft was boosted with enough energy, after many gravity assist
from the likes of Jupiter and Saturn, to escape beyond our solar
system... On board is a gold record album containing diverse sounds
from Earth including the human heart beat, whale sounds, and musical
selections from around the world including Beethoven and Chuck
Berry... its not clear whether aliens will have a clue what they are
listening to but if they come back with a request for more Chuck Berry
I'd say they might be fun bunch to get to know...

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Growing up in New Mexico, I remember the 1947 "Roswell" incident and how a downed weather balloon array carrying radar targets turned into a crashed "UFO."

There are no UFOs, only UFO stories.Where is the evidence?

The lack of evidence is troubling to me (and I’d like for UFOs to be proven to exist).

They say the only way for 3 people to keep a secret is if 2 of them are dead. If Roswell is true, how has the lid been kept on that story for so long?

The Men in Black have the evidence .

Originally Posted By: john_pifer

The lack of evidence is troubling to me (and I’d like for UFOs to be proven to exist).

They say the only way for 3 people to keep a secret is if 2 of them are dead. If Roswell is true, how has the lid been kept on that story for so long?

How have they managed to keep the lid on the JFK assassination , to the extent they have ? Persons in the know are either guilty to some extent or they look around and see people that might talk , wake up dead one morning .

I can see no way anyone with any intelligence and versed in the public knowledge , could believe in the one shooter ( Oswald ) story .

Have we been visited by some one / some thing . I have no proof , but I guess we have .

There's NEVER been an UNidentified Flying Object ?

EVER ?

...WOW

I'm not saying that little green men landed at Roswell.

Something crashed...they released information, then changed the story for secrecy...

It could well have been a home goal for all that we know, but the "weather balloon" coverup was amateurish.

Over 80 different UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) have been sighted...
not one is an IFO (Identified Flying Object)... we don't know for sure
what it is and where it came from...

UFO's are like "global warming". You have to want to believe the whole narrative to begin with. And then "prove it" with a bunch of cooked up, highly questionable evidence that is disputed by more people than it's believed.

Originally Posted By: BusyLittleShop
... we don't know for sure
what it is and where it came from...

I've seen charts like that in the hardware department at Home Depot. Try there.

Originally Posted By: billt460
UFO's are like "global warming". You have to want to believe the whole narrative to begin with. And then "prove it" with a bunch of cooked up, highly questionable evidence that is disputed by more people than it's believed.

I'll re-iterate.

Do you honestly believe that the number of "flying objects" that are "unidentified" is zero ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back