Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
me: couple baby food pouches + 1 banana (take care of you teeth!!!)
wife + kids: fried rice + quinoa + eggs + broccoli + cauliflower + peas + 1 dash of coconut oil

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Home made hash browns with onion and green pepper, over easy egg on top, smothered with Stokes pork green chili.
20.gif

Does it look the same coming out the next day as it does on that plate? Willing to bet YES

During the week - a glass of orange juice. I'm not really into breakfast. On the weekends, I usually eat lunch-for-breakfast and heat up some leftovers of whatever I had for dinner that week.

Originally Posted By: jj51702
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Home made hash browns with onion and green pepper, over easy egg on top, smothered with Stokes pork green chili.
20.gif

Does it look the same coming out the next day as it does on that plate? Willing to bet YES

It probably looks better than your wife! And tastes bettah! How about you post a pic of the egg Mcmuffin you bought this morning, cause you're to retarded to cook your own meals.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: javacontour
Had some leftover asparagus from last night. Since I'm trying to eat fewer little chocolate donuts and more real food, I made this:

Three large eggs, fried in the fat from the two slices of center cut bacon. Added 28g of cheese over the mostly asparagus and some carrots.

434 calories vs the 420 calories (no coincidence it's 420 calories, right?) for 6 donettes that will have you hungry again in 60-90 minutes.

If you cut the asparagus into pieces, it’s a lot easier to eat. Tortillas, mole and fried eggs.

Changed my mind. I cracked some eggs over one of these and ate it off the cutting board with some coffee; sorry no pictures with my plates! You can fit three eggs on top when it goes in (frozen at 400°F) and finish it with the broiler if you don't want the yolks runny (although that's kind of the point). This one is actually pretty good (see reviews) and a little smaller than normal; enough for two people anyway.

Breakfast: Almond butter and celery. A pack of almonds. Small container of Dannon Triple Zero Greek yogurt dark cherry, banana. That's it.

Lunch: Caprese salad with tomatoes, mozzarella, arugula, basil and some homemade dressing. Not sure which dressing yet, maybe zesty Italian or Olive oil and lemon with fresh herbs. I get the salads from a gourmet pizza place for $4-5. Which speeds up the process. The pic below is a large one for $7 but is easily 3-4 portions. I can't get two portions on two large dinner plates without being the size of a mountain.

Dinner: Maybe the same as lunch but with a mound of Boar's Head Roast Beef on top.

Last edited:
Here is a breakfast I like to throw together. It's quick, simple and provides good sustainable energy. Kimchi/Egg/Spinach.

White mushrooms sautéed in butter, pink salt, pepper, and a little Lion's Mane powder on multigrain toast.

corn flakes, raisins,bananas, apple slices small, grapes and almond milk....we dont do any meats or cheese or butter junk anymore...

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
corn flakes, raisins,bananas, apple slices small, grapes and almond milk....we dont do any meats or cheese or butter junk anymore...
Ya might as well sit down with a bowl of sugar and shovel it in that’s what ya got going on with that start of the day.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dave123
Ya might as well sit down with a bowl of sugar and shovel it in that’s what ya got going on with that start of the day.

Dave,
they do sell unsweetened almond milk and plain corn flakes (dry polenta?)
Aren't natural sugars a bit better for you because you eat the whole fruit compared with sugar(beet/cane/etc)/HFCS?

Back to topic:
3 medium bananas, 1 cup of tea (no sugar, no milk)

natural stuff...by eating plant based foods I have now stopped all my bp meds, no more acid reflux, and we feel great..

Originally Posted By: pandus13

Dave,
they do sell unsweetened almond milk and plain corn flakes (dry polenta?)
Aren't natural sugars a bit better for you because you eat the whole fruit compared with sugar(beet/cane/etc)/HFCS? **** Yes, natural is the best,,plant based diet is what we are doing now..

Back to topic:
3 medium bananas, 1 cup of tea (no sugar, no milk)

natural stuff...by eating plant based foods I have now stopped all my bp meds, no more acid reflux, and we feel great..
wonderful hope it works out for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back