Invisible Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been happy with the combination of Sprayway from costco and a newspaper.

I always buy their wipes - and never have any issues.

I bought a can of wipes here in CA for my rental, and they leave my windows streaky and linty. Why?

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
I always buy their wipes - and never have any issues.

I bought a can of wipes here in CA for my rental, and they leave my windows streaky and linty. Why?

Most likely old stock.

Originally Posted By: Dyusik
I've been happy with the combination of Sprayway from costco and a newspaper.

+1, I do prefer it over IG. I bet the OP has never tried it.

Sprayway all the way
laugh.gif

I once bought a case of Invisible Glass over the Internet. The box arrived empty. But shipping was free. I guess all in all I can't really complain!
laugh.gif

You know what stinks? I'll tell you what stinks.

The old newspaper trick was perfect. Then papers changed to low rub ink which worked, just not as well.

Now there's a plethora of color pictures in newspapers which require a white layer under the colored ink.

This white layer streaks like mad. Use only the B&W pages.

Thank you

I used to use Invisible Glass, but after a while the price was going up, and while I like good results, I'm cheap! Bought a gallon of Meguiar's D120 Glass Cleaner concentrate. It makes 11 gallons of window cleaner (approx $.50 per 32oz bottle!). Mixed with distilled water and using a waffle weave microfiber nets streak free glass every time!

Windex Auto (the clear, non ammonia one) and your favorite brand of kitchen paper towels.

As a bonus, they both have many other uses than just the glass.

Its goid stuff. I also recommended Adams car care works wonders. It smells like lime cool aid too! The waffle weave towels are best, never liked newspaper.

Originally Posted By: Newreet
I once bought a case of Invisible Glass over the Internet. The box arrived empty. But shipping was free. I guess all in all I can't really complain!
laugh.gif

I would have demanded a refund.

used to use the aerosol IG but switched to sprayway with newspapers on outsidesand inside windshield--- and 100% cotton on tinted windows

Yes, +1. By the way the OP has been banned, fyi. Since not showing up in the User List any longer.

Fast glass towels and water, haven't used a glass cleaner in a long time as I can get glass perfect with the right towels, could care less about the cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back