303 Automotive Protectant or Something Else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to use it but found it would wash off far too easily, show streaks, and not last long at all. For exterior black trim I use Mothers Back to Black which lasts much longer.

Last edited:
Great to see you on here Rick. You've helped me with a ton of detailing knowledge over the years starting on the Accord forum. So thank you also.
thumbsup2.gif

I bought it once and hated it. My bottle of plain jane Armor All blew it away.

I'm going to buy a bottle of Chemical Guys New Car Shine Premium Dressing and see how I like it.

I use Griot's Interior Detailer on my wife's car - it leaves a natural finish with no shine.

I use Meguiar's Ultimate Interior Detailer in my car - makes the black pieces pop with a nice uniform shine.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Here is another option that I've heard good things about:

nextzett 92470515 Cockpit Premium

I might be giving this a try soon, alternatively 3M Leather and Vinyl Restorer.

Be a BOSS and get the 338 ounce option.
smile.gif

Prob works out better on the per ounce price.

I'm a fan. I've used it for 15 years. I only use it on the dash/interior trim. I use other products for exterior trim and tires.

Here is another option that I've heard good things about:

nextzett 92470515 Cockpit Premium

I might be giving this a try soon, alternatively 3M Leather and Vinyl Restorer.

Used this on one of the girl's Hondas and still have some here. May have misapplied it or left it on too long but it left streaks on the door vinyl that wouldn't go away. It scared me off but, as I said, the problem may only be with me. Just be careful with it and do what the instructor ctions always say - try it on an out of sight location in your car first. But if you read the directions you're already a long way ahead of me.

I ended up buying griot's interior detailer instead. Haven't had a chance to use it yet. I presume it's safe to use on leather as well?

I ended up buying griot's interior detailer instead. Haven't had a chance to use it yet. I presume it's safe to use on leather as well?

It says in their website that it’s safe for all interior surfaces.

https://www.griotsgarage.com/product/interior+detailer.do

As with many of these products, a little goes a long ways. If you are getting streaks, you are using too much product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back