Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so whenever I have some spare time I get on CL and look for 'used' cars and motorcycles. Definitely something which is legal 'stealing' with a title and bill of sale
wink.gif

Always end up with something, but never ventured out of 'Japanese' vehicles.

Is it just me or anyone my brother from another mother is out there too?
laugh.gif

I'm always looking for my next car.

My next purchase is going to be "big," so right now I have my ears to the ground for the right car... Right seller, history, colors, options, etc. - I'm itching to pull the trigger.

Doing the same. Scored a boring 2005 old lady Taurus with 50,000 miles for $2400. Still driving it 2 years later Looking for late 2000 4Runner or Pacestter as a fun Forestry road vehicle that can also tow my boat. Things pop up.

Looking for a 69 or 70 Cyclone, Torino or Montego right now. I have a nice Ford big block, 4 spd box and diff that needs a home.

Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
Doing the same. Scored a boring 2005 old lady Taurus with 50,000 miles for $2400. Still driving it 2 years later Looking for late 2000 4Runner or Pacestter as a fun Forestry road vehicle that can also tow my boat. Things pop up.
Back in 94 I bought old mans Taurus stationwagon,,great car, was 49 then,,,lol

Looking at car and truck listings?? What an idea! Gotta give it a try.

My friend, EVERYBODY likes window shopping. Even the people who detest actually buying or selling a car do it.

Take heart, you are not alone.

I work on small engines on the side so I'll scan craigslist for good mowers to flip or pick up for people I know who need them. I usually won't travel too far for something though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back