Member car51 Donated Some Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
A member in my church lives in the next small town over (4 miles away). He has a garage on his property and works on 4 wheeler's and side by sides. He used to work on vehicles, but business was slow. Now, business is booming with the ATV work.
When I received the M1 oil filters from member e55amgbenz007 back in March, I asked my friend if he would be willing to help me out. He has been donating his time, and garage, to help those that can't afford an oil change. Some bring their own oil. If not, he uses his bulk oil he gets locally in 55 gallon drums. And, he NEVER charges them! This is the friend that I will be going into business with in the future. But, I will explain that later.
wink.gif

Member car51 PM'ed me a couple of weeks ago wanting to donate (5) NAPA PLATINUM 41516 oil filters. But, I insisted that I pay shipping. I received the oil filters today. The money I sent him for shipping, he is donating that money to his local food bank to help out the less fortunate near him. All in all, everyone is being helped in this situation that are less fortunate.
BTW, my cousin went to HD yesterday to purchase misc. items he needed. While walking thru the oil section he saw FORMULA SHELL in various weights for $8.99 per 5 qt. container. He's coming over later today to talk to me about buying a few cases. Thank You Jesus! And, Thank You car51. May God Bless you, and your family as well!
smile.gif

Another Car51 story. This man posted that he had a set of brake pads for a camaro and would mail them out Free of charge and free shipping. I pm'd him with my address and thoughts that i should at least pick up the shipping. He said it was covered and i received them a few days later. This is a very generous man. He didn't know that i have been out of work for the last six months after an accident and things are tough around here. Thanks to car51, I installed the pads on my wifes car and they are working great and she's safe. Theres good people out there and car51 is one of them. I thanked him and will pay it forward when I'm healed and back to work.

Always good to hear about the generously and helping out of others in need.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back