Joined Club SRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
For the last couple days I was looking for a Challenger R/T with the 392 Scat Pack and having zero luck, I couldn't find anything with the options I wanted that wasn't a manual, a crazy color or had a bunch of goofy looking stripes on it. I'm typically not a fan of pull-me-over red, but I found an SRT that checked all the boxes and must admit it looks sweet with the black wheels. Added bonus, I finally found a dealer in Phoenix that wasn't a total nightmare to deal with. This is one of the easiest car purchases I've had in a long time.

The 392 is just flat out mean! Even driving red light to red light is great, there's a sweet roar from the exhaust as soon as you open the throttle, but it quiets down on the highway and you don't even notice it. As for the car itself, it cruises the highway great, really comfortable and there's a ton of room inside and in the trunk. I'm impressed with the interior too, the materials are nice and the fit and finish is on the better side of good. Still need to find out what that launch button does.

For you FCA haters, I still hate the feel of the turn signal lever, but I have 485 HP under my right foot.
H72WS1z.gif

eu9rWrD.jpg

EF4T3g8.jpg

xT94BXE.jpg

s9aYMV0.jpg

LTqJbDM.jpg

ev5dsXH.jpg

I2JKeCq.jpg

Beautiful. Congrats. Love the color. Take that thing out of ECO mode...ha. Thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous car

If I had a nickel for every Hemi bought this last week by BITOG members, I might have enough to buy one myself!

Congrats.

I have a couple FCA products, an SRT GTS, and a RAM Dually. Both trouble free and do what I want beautifully. I also have Japanese and European vehicles. I'm sure to offend someone.
grin.gif

I'm a FCA hater, but I would buy a Challenger in a heartbeat. Defiantly Dodges best looking car. Whats up with the yellow on the bumper though?

Enjoy.

I wish we did not drive so many miles as this would be in garage instead of my new and future fuel sippers that use regular fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back