Has anyone repaired a Magic Bullet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours finally went out. I wonder why, my wife used it only like 3 times a day for the past 2-3 years! Anyways, the motor doesn't turn on when the cup is pressed down. Anyone ever repair this specific problem? Model no. is MB1001B Thanks

Open it up and look for a loose or disconnected wire and/or that green corrosion and clean it off/rewire what you may find loose/disconnected. You may be able to soldier the wire and eliminate any moisture that may be present.

Originally Posted By: Char Baby
Open it up and look for a loose or disconnected wire and/or that green corrosion and clean it off/rewire what you may find loose/disconnected. You may be able to soldier the wire and eliminate any moisture that may be present.

+1

Had the same problem, turns out those little tabs that have to be depressed in order for the motor to turn, would get gummed up from spillage or other liquids getting in there. But, for about 20 bucks or so, it wasn't worth trying to fix it.

Love our bullets.One at home, one in the camper.
WM recently closed them out for 30.00
If mine quits, we got spares.

Dig into yours, it has to be a simple switch affair of some kind. Remember that whoever put it together originally is NOT smarter than you.

Originally Posted By: Yah-Tah-Hey
What's a "Magic Bullet?"

a small blender with small containers popularized by lots of television sales and gurus.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back