What's up withKTM's obsession with Motorex oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Smoky14
BLS Not to start anything, but that safety wire job will never pass muster. Hope it's not critical.

Smoky

It's funny how I look at such things. I have no idea if that's a LH or RH thread. But if it's RH thread, the wire is not helping matters, as it's backwards. Nor is it properly tight.

BLS Not to start anything, but that safety wire job will never pass muster. Hope it's not critical.

Smoky

I'd add that his post is not germane to the thread. He saw KTM and it gave our resident troll an opportunity do post a non relevant picture and say "Look what I did"

Smoky

You're right... I need to remove the exhaust to do it right but it was more important to
get Mr.RC45 to his display gig at the International Motorcycle Show that morning...

It will be a proper job like I did on the Chain Roller...
post-3131-0-48194100-1370843940.jpg

Update to my post a couple of years ago. Still using M1 15w-50 in Ktm 1290, I did drop the oil change interval to 3k which is close to a years local riding, working very well at 12k miles total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back