$40 oil filters???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is JDM swag/glam stuff. Like the HKS filter. PIAA is a manufacture of off road/rally lights mostly.

For that kind of price, it better have black magic level efficiency at ridiculously small particle size but also flow like a rocket without going into bypass
lol.gif

Together with PIAA driving light bulbs, PIAA tailights, PIAA windshield wipers, and a PIAA oil filter... your car will feel like it has 10 more horsepower, and will look like it goes 10 mph faster.

P.T. Barnum was right, more and more as time goes on.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
Together with PIAA driving light bulbs, PIAA tailights, PIAA windshield wipers, and a PIAA oil filter... your car will feel like it has 10 more horsepower, and will look like it goes 10 mph faster.

How did PIAA driving lights get so popular? When I was in school the rage was KC HiLiTES(and Hella on the Jeeps) on your roll bar with the smiley face covers.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mrsilv04

Heh, all I have to do to get 10 extra HP is put an STP sticker on my back window. That, and the EDELBROCK decal on my glove box makes my truck go so fast that the paint job has to catch up with it!
cool.gif

So it turns out, Allison transmissions in school buses use a magnet under the spin on trans filter. I got one to adapt to my Fords with FL820 size filters. Seems to fit. Will post back when it happens on the next oil/filter change on the Marauder.

qyfi2v.jpg

^^^ Cleanable and reusable. Not high efficiency, but pretty good for a wire screen.

Originally Posted By: DavidDierlam
Yea, I use those on all my McClarens.

Are McClarens what poor people drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back