15W40 in Nissan Tiida (Trinidad & Tobago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
While in Trinidad & Tobago (94f and 90% humidity) visiting MIL for my son's Baptism and the Mother's Day Weekend, noticed her Tiida (Versa) was a little low on oil. She had this oil in her trunk. After looking at some oil change receipts, this is what's been used since day one. Car runs just fine.

"New Molytrimer Technology"
smile.gif

I was there last September and forgot to check out the oil market. Enjoyed my stay though and met DJ Bravo, the captain of the national cricket team and donated three signed copies of my first book to the national library.

One thing I saw that was bothersome was the incredibly large and abandoned tanker that was slowly sinking in the bay...

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
I was there last September and forgot to check out the oil market. Enjoyed my stay though and met DJ Bravo, the captain of the national cricket team and donated three signed copies of my first book to the national library.

One thing I saw that was bothersome was the incredibly large and abandoned tanker that was slowly sinking in the bay...

I agree, lovely people. But the recession has hit hard and crime is now rampant.

Originally Posted By: wemay

"New Molytrimer Technology"
smile.gif

Didn’t we have oils “with Syntec” ?

On the positive side they don’t try to inflict 0W16 on unsuspecting motorists.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back