This is what's wrong with Millenials

Status
Not open for further replies.
No comment
whistle.gif

I don't want another thread deleted

You forgot to yell
'Get off my lawn'
as you drew your hazy generalization and projected your personal prejudice.

Shall I pass judgement on the generation of my choice (hmmm, maybe yours) because I'm sure I can find a example of a wingnut or two out there.....

Oh, and thanks for the $20 trillion in debt. Good job!

And thanks for staying on the motor oil topic.

IBTL

There’s whack jobs in every generation.

I’d also post the video of the 70 year old man who dresses up like a doll, but I’d probably be put “on vacation”. Just search it on YouTube.

Such a grumpy old man mentality to sit and hate another generation, it must be exhausting.

Originally Posted By: hatt
Old man yells at cloud. Story at 11.

Well once you can't complain the Supertech doesn't make 0w-20, there's not much left....

Originally Posted By: hatt
Old man yells at cloud. Story at 11.

Old man yells at the cloud: “where are my datas!?”

You know what’s wrong with Millennials?, The generation of parents who raised them, so go take a look in the mirror and look at the source.

Originally Posted By: CharlieJ
You know what’s wrong with Millennials?, The generation of parents who raised them, so go take a look in the mirror and look at the source.

Truth.

Humanity has always had far more pockets of strangeness than any of us would realize or like to admit. The internet just makes it easier for those people to find each other, and makes it more visible to the rest of us.

Millenials don't have a great reputation, though how much of that is because their antics make a good story for people to grouch about or laugh at? I teach kids of that age (13-18) and they're also laughing (or cringing) at the dumb stuff you see on the news like people eating tide pods or setting themselves on fire for views.

Generalizations and what makes for good entertainment or shock value are the problem here. Just like how it seems from watching the news that crime is way up and way worse everywhere even when statistics say otherwise simply because events are better reported and more visible now than even the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back