All WAWA stations now sell E0 in S. Florida

Visited several (...mushrooming around all over...) WAWA's, all external row pumps (extreme right or left side) at every station now sell 5 fuel/grades, 1 diesel, 1 E0 and the usual 3 E10/E15 grades.

Price average for E0 was about 3.10/gl

Blue selection button and blue fill handle

Last edited:
Good to hear.... we are getting a Wawa soon... The only non-ethanol stations around here are like $3.50/gal and ghetto, run down stations that are disgusting.

I live 5 miles from Wawa's corporate headquarters but the closest E0 station is 50 miles away in Allentown. Hopefully the trend of giving consumers a choice with pure gas continues.

bring them on!!! i have one local ripoff station selling EO, so i bite the bullet for my carb'd engines, others get E-10.

I was wondering why that was a search option on their fuel finder site.

But its just not worth the $$$, IMO.

I dont have ethanol issues including in vehicles that dont get fueled for 6+ months. Nor my low-use OPE that may get filled every other year.

Maybe for watercraft?

Originally Posted By: hatt
All the WAWAs I've noticed in Central FL have E0.
Hopefully that trend will spread to WAWAs up here.

Originally Posted By: PhillyJoe
I live 5 miles from Wawa's corporate headquarters but the closest E0 station is 50 miles away in Allentown. Hopefully the trend of giving consumers a choice with pure gas continues.

I wish that the Wawas (or ANYONE for that matter) around here sold E85!!

The closest E85 dispenser currently is about 50 miles away from me in Easton, since the one fairly close to me in Horsham closed down last summer.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I was wondering why that was a search option on their fuel finder site.

But its just not worth the $$$, IMO.

I dont have ethanol issues including in vehicles that dont get fueled for 6+ months. Nor my low-use OPE that may get filled every other year.

Maybe for watercraft?
Do you drain the gas out in between those uses?

If nobody buys the E0, it will eventually disappear. Then your only option will be canned “truefuel” at stiff price. Funny how in the name of “economy” we’re actually pushing ourselves into higher prices....

Originally Posted By: Nukeman7
Originally Posted By: sasilverbullet
I wish someone would sell E0 here in the San Antonio Texas area!

There are two locations according to PureGas.org:

Pure Gas Texas

The first place is a small engine repair shop, the second one doesn't sell it anymore. For some reason no one sells E0 down here, bummer.

Back