Spotted at lunch yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
My regular Pho place, here in Scottsdale, is always a good place to spot a really cool car, and since I go there at least once a week, I get to see my fair share. The last pic I posted from there was a Mclaren 720s.

This time, I got a couple pics of TWO super cool cars, parked right next to each other. It's a toss up as to which was more expensive.. have a look:

fyec8k.jpg

15nkqwi.jpg

Can't really say year-wise, but from what I can see, we've got a Ferrari California T, and a Porsche Cayman S.. both in just awesome condition.

Look how the Ferrari is parked. A newbie driver. If he/she keeps poking over curbs like that the front spoiler is going to get trashed.

The Porsche driver has it right.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Look how the Ferrari is parked. A newbie driver. If he/she keeps poking over curbs like that the front spoiler is going to get trashed.

The Porsche driver has it right.

Seriously. My mazda 6 can barely make it over most curbs and ive definitely scraped on plenty.

Isn't the Cayman a hardtop boxster? If so, I'd have to guess the Ferrari is twice as expensive.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Isn't the Cayman a hardtop boxster? If so, I'd have to guess the Ferrari is twice as expensive.

Yeah, I went and looked it up.. not knowing year, I can't say what each would actually cost in hard figures, but you're probably about right. I realized I was thinking of a different Porsche.

Either way, both are pretty darn sweet.

Also, since he had the top down, I got a look inside the Ferrari... and I got the impression the guy either has so much money that he just doesn't care, or is just not very concerned with keeping it immaculate.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2

I would agree with Ferrari being more expensive.

I’m guessing the driver of the Ferrari is worried about his rear end sticking out if he doesn’t park in. DIHD, DIHD. It’s a expensive car problem.

Originally Posted By: double vanos
Both licensed in Az. I don’t even want to think what kind of vehicle license tax those two incur. But if you’re wealthy, it doesn’t matter.

They have to enjoy their money before its too late.

Originally Posted By: double vanos
Both licensed in Az. I don’t even want to think what kind of vehicle license tax those two incur. But if you’re wealthy, it doesn’t matter.

LOL When I lived in CA I worked at a dealer in SF bay area had some $$$ customers come through, Guys buying new vettes and escalades. One of the guys I sold a vette to said he was going to register it in Arizona(Mothers address) to save on taxes and fees lol. And I also have heard the same from a collector buddy in LA people buying $$$$$$$ luxury/Exotic cars in Oregon (No sales tax) and then moving them to CA

As they say, Most people don't get rich being stupid lol

Dave

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Look at the pimp-mobile Escalade's paint job in the background
crackmeup2.gif

I'm guessing a plasti-dip job to protect the paint or make it look unique. Hopefully, not permanent but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back