Finally found my car. The search is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't pass up a deal. I finally found a deal on a well loved car.

286uadu.jpg

New daily driver till the winter. Not going to be another garage queen.

The C6 Corvette is a pretty good car, What year?

I'll give you the same advice I give every C6 owner....Keep a good battery in it!!

Last edited:
I picked up a triple black C6 Vert this time last year after thinking I would never own one and put 25k on the car last year driving it for work/play. It was a 1 owner car that a female had just traded in for a mini van. Mine is a 05 which was the first year and has the Z51 package like yours, (vented rotors) and a 6 speed car. I get 30mpg on the hwy and was just thinking today is a good day to drive her and drop the top in middle Tn. Enjoy your Vert and join the CF forum for all your questions.

These cars are amazing , easy to work on and the fun factor is off the charts! GOOD Score Friend! God Speed

No one in here is jealous or anything like that,,naw no one..lol

NICE RIDE, now back to our normal cars of baby seats and girly cars and cut open oil filters ...

Congrats on the C6 Corvette roadster. I bought a brand new C-6 in 2005 only a Z-51 Victory Red coupe. I have 57,000 trouble free miles on it and still love driving it. Like most Corvettes it looks about like new. I have had 5 different Corvettes and had the first one when I was 21 years old, a 1969 Blue roadster 350/350 HP 4 speed. These cars last almost forever if you keep them maintained. My tip: don't buy run flat tires since they ride rough and cost too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back