MY OLD Commodore computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a TON of Commodore C-64 and 128 stuff. i dont want to put it the trash. but one of the few big time Commodore people doesnt want it. his collection has to be one of the best if NOT THE best around. and iam not under the delusion that a C=64 or 128 is rare. allso 200-300 Commodore magazines. in a few mo ill have to do something with it.

^ Yep. eBay is what I'd do.

All the fees suck, but your chances of selling it for the most possible are there.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Donte it to the Smithsonian Museum.

No joke, a local college has one in their school museum. Those computers are an important part of history once you consider how they changed the world.

I still have a bunch of C-64 discs around, double sided too. I wonder if they still work. Anyway, I got rid of all my magazines and books a long time ago along with all the equipment.

These machines are a part of modern PC prehistory.
They can still be operated although they won't do much.
There are surely geeks out there who'd be happy to come across what you have to sell.

Good luck with your endeavour. I have a Mac Plus, an 8088, and a few other classic systems kicking around here. They are what they are.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Got an Amiga that I need to get rid of...any takers ?
Had one of those, too. My parents threw it in the trash as it was taking up space in their basement. Serves me right for leaving it there, I suppose.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Do you have Airborne Ranger...?

I would seriously play this game today, it was so far ahead of its time

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Got an Amiga that I need to get rid of...any takers ?

Now that's an item from the past. An Amiga 2000/2500 w/ a video toaster card was way ahead of its time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back