HAVE A NICE DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted this on my Nextdoor neighors site. The other day I had a conversation with some one on my neighbor site about how good if a job our Wichita police do. And we didnt see eye to eye about the quality of our police dept. iam ok with that it was honest conversation. I cant be mad about that. BUT to end the conversation he said “ HAVE A NICE DAY” when he and I and you KNOW he doesnt mean it. This is being dishonest, disrespectful, and lowering the kind of person you are. So if you want to lower your self down to that standard iam ok with that. But DONT lower ME to your low standard. I will NEVER do that to anyone. BUT I might say “ I hope the rest of your day gets very very bad.” THAT is being honest. But its looks like some people are not that honest.

I agree. Usually I end most conversations with acquaintances and family with "I hope you die and harsh and painful death"
Sadly, I don't seem to have any friends. Family refuse to return my calls and birthday wishes.

I don't think there's any correlation.
coffee2.gif

Originally Posted By: red7404
BUT to end the conversation he said “ HAVE A NICE DAY” when he and I and you KNOW he doesnt mean it. This is being dishonest, disrespectful, and lowering the kind of person you are.

I'm scratching my head over this one.
confused2.gif

How do you know what he's thinking and how do know he wasn't sincere?

Kind of like when people say "hey how are ya?"..and they really aren't interested in hearing how you ACTUALLY are.

Don't over think it. He could have sworn at you, but he didn't.
This world is too tough already without creating more drama.
I do understand though. Just blow it off..... If you get upset they win.

I've been dealing with Narcisists and Sociopaths for 25 years in the workplace.

When they finish that way, it means that they are rattled, overstepped the mark, and they are breaking off in the moral high ground.

Don't get burred up by it...you won.

Sometimes have a nice day can mean Go kill yourself, or a lot worse. Most people can tell exactly what it means though. I have a feeling in this instance it wasn't good.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Astro14
Have a nice day, Red!

Have a Nice sunny day Red!

P.S. Astro, a gentleman as always. Have a safe non-bumpy flight!

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
Don't over think it. He could have f bombed you, but he didn't.
This world is too tough already without creating more drama.
I do understand though. Just blow it off..... If you get upset they win.

where is your mind, man !!!!! you don't want to discourage the drama queen threads.
these threads are hilarious ! even more funny than the somebody cut me off in traffic, and, a jerk in the passing lane driving under the speed limit waa-waa threads.

red -- you already posted this on another site, and now bitog.you must lead a charmed life, if this is a topic to [censored] about.several replies are poking fun at you for this.
you need to "mellow out". maybe, you could fire one up, and alter your perception. or not. astro beat me to it -- have a nice day.and, thanks for a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back