'13 Dodge Caravan - Kendall GT1 Max 5w30 - 5,930mi

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first UOA on the van.

Been running the Kendall for the last 18K miles (3 OCI's of 5w30 with a stock Mopar MO-744 filter each time). Refilled with the same since I still had a case remaining. Air filter (Napa Gold) has been in use for the last 18K miles.

Thoughts...? Thanks in advance.

nJFqHQph.jpg

Forgot to mention that my wife drives the van, she mainly short trips it around town. Usage would be about 1,000 miles monthly @ 70% city 30% highway.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
If I had even got my Wix UOA back I'd have been thrilled!

Start calling and emailing them daily until you get it. Keep pestering them until you get the results.

Thanks guys!

Ordered a couple more Wix test kits from Rockauto today for $9 each, great deal!

Looks good to me, 5900 miles and 8 ppm iron is great, I assume the Pentastar engine which always gives a bit of copper so 10 ppm is fine.

It's still within viscosity grade at 9.5 cSt, and good TBN at 3.2 (from 2144 ppm Ca) - so life left in the oil.

I like the Kendall add pack Moly 74ppm, Titanium 86 ppm, Boron 119 ppm and standard ILSAC Zn at 746 ppm.

Everything where it should be, and everything doing what it should do.

Originally Posted By: SR5
Looks good to me, 5900 miles and 8 ppm iron is great, I assume the Pentastar engine which always gives a bit of copper so 10 ppm is fine.

It's still within viscosity grade at 9.5 cSt, and good TBN at 3.2 (from 2144 ppm Ca) - so life left in the oil.

I like the Kendall add pack Moly 74ppm, Titanium 86 ppm, Boron 119 ppm and standard ILSAC Zn at 746 ppm.

Everything where it should be, and everything doing what it should do.

I appreciate your knowledge and insight, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back