Pretty ships in world of warships

So, in furthering my earlier thread of rebuying old ships I either liked but sold for needed credits/port slots, or because I hated them, I have added another oldie. But this one is NOT a goodie
lol.gif
. The 1st ship I absolutely detested in WOWS was the IJN T4 Bb Myogi. Oh what a steaming pile it was (is). However, a good friend I have made on the WOWS forums loves the ship and so for him I repurchased the ship and am giving it another go.

So, 4 games this morning in it and in the very 1st game I was instantly reminded why I hated it so much. Only 6 guns and they are absolutely dreadful in accuracy. However, now that I am a more experienced player I am having better success with it even if I still struggle to get kills at the least. My average damage is almost 10K more p/game over these 4 than it was but kills are still problematic as the guns are just so bad (accuracy - hit very hard when you are lucky enough to land a shell or two). I even set a new high score for the ship in damage that is over 30k higher than my previous high. I still have not got more than 3 kills in it but will see if I can break that too.

Being honest it is not as bad as I remember but it sure as heck isn't good.
lol.gif

The 4 games I have played in the order I played them - each was better...

FzRU0tz.jpg

ebEeTPy.jpg

Eemi4pW.jpg

yLGKDa7.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up another of my former low tier favorites and it was like coming home
lol.gif
. Set my personal best high score and most kills in it in the 1st game back. T3 French Light Cruiser Friant. This thing is a little terror.

ItR9U8N.jpg

PiGlr3F.jpg

Bs8pbJs.jpg

Last edited:
Liking the Conqueror so far. It actually reminds me a lot of the T7 KGV. It has good HE which you can use early and at range to get the enemy burning and reduce their HP for when you close in but it also has good and useful AP that will wreck stuff too like a BB should when you are close (even at range it hits pretty hard).

This is a pretty normal/average game for me in a T10 BB. It "felt" normal to me in this game as well. And by that I mean I didn't have the feeling I usually do in a BRN BB of "can't deal damage hope everyone lives to help because I won't be able to pull it out if they die" during the game. It felt "normal", especially when I nuked the enemy Baltimore using AP in 1 salvo with multiple citadels. Looks like I actually have 2 standard tech tree BRN BB's I will like.
thumbsup2.gif

azWNdLk.jpg

GrAjCqN.jpg

W9EU4O7.jpg

Last edited:
Correction to the above nuked the Baltimore in 1 salvo including a citadel. Not multiple.

Another fleet update.

This time it is the Russians. Have finished the T7 Light Cruiser Shchors and am now at the T8 Chapayev. Shchors was ok but nothing special and the ship is so fragile it is not even funny. I have sold it and transferred the Capt to the Chapayev.

The Chapayev is basically a little tougher Shchors that isn't quite as fast or as maneuverable. The ship is still 100% stock as I didn't have the resources to do all the upgrades yet. I have played the 1st game already and did surprisingly well in it. I was lucky though and was top tier. I know this thing will get blapped easily if I face T9 and T10 BB's. But you face that in all ships so it is what it is.

Like the BRN BB line I am not overly fond of the Russian Cruisers (Budyonny was decent) and am basically just grinding it out to get to the T10. I would like to try the T10 Russian Heavy Cruiser Moskva which seems like a beast. So it is on with Chapayev...

Ship: CHAPAYEV
Nation: Soviet/Russian Navy (VMF)
Tier: 8
Ship Type: Light Cruiser(CL)
Survivability(HP): 32,000 HP (37,000 w/ B Hull)
Armor: 6-175MM / 0% Torpedo Damage Reduction
Maximum Speed: 33.5 knots
Rudder Shift: 10.8 seconds (7.7 seconds w/ B Hull)
Turning Radius: 890m
Detection By Sea: 11.6km
Detection By Air: 7.2km
Detection When Firing In Smoke: 6.7km

Main Armament: 4X3 152MM (2 turrets front/2 rear)
Main Gun Range: 15.8km (17.3km w/ GFCS Upgrade)
Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL): 7.5 shots per min / 8.0 seconds
180 Degree Turret Rotation: 25.0 seconds
Shell Dispersion @ Max Range: 132m (142m w/ GFCS Upgrade)

Shell Type:
Armor Piercing(AP) = 3300 damage
High Explosive(HE) = 2200 damage (9% chance of fire)

Secondary Guns:
100MM = 4X2 (dual purpose)

Secondary Gun Range:
100MM = 5.3km

Secondary Gun Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL):
100MM = 15.79 shots per min ROF / 3.8 seconds (dual purpose)

Secondary Gun Shell Type:
100MM = High Explosive(HE) (dual purpose)

Anti Aircraft Defense(AA):
12.7MM = 4X2
37MMMM = 6X2
100MM = 4X2 (dual purpose)
Overall AA Rating = 38 (B Hull upgrades AA heavily to a 55 Rating)

Torpedoes: 2X3 533MM
Torpedo Reload(RL): 74.0 seconds RL
Torpedo Range: 4.0km
Torpedo Speed: 65 knots
Torpedo Max Damage (p/ torp): 17,933
Torpedo Detection Range: 1.3km

Mounted Modules:
Slot 1 = Main Armaments Modification 1 (helps protect against main guns and torpedo tubes being damaged)
Slot 2 = Damage Control Systems Modification 1 (reduces risk of fire and flooding)
Slot 3 = Aiming Systems Modification 1 (-7% main gun dispersion / -5% secondary gun dispersion / +5% secondary gun range)
Slot 4 = Steering Gears Modification 2 (reduces rudder shift by 20%)
Slot 5 = Concealment System Modification 1 (-10% to detection range and +5% to enemy gun dispersion)
Slot 6 = N/A

Camo:
I have not purchased the Permanent Camo for Chapayev as I will not keep it. The camo in the port slot is a 1 time use camo.

Mounted Consumables: (*)
Damage Control Party (stops fires and flooding + repairs damage to main/secondary/AA guns and torpedo tubes)
Hydroacoustic Search (like sonar - increases detection range of enemy ships and incoming torpedoes)
Spotter Plane (ship launched Spotter Plane - increases main gun range while active) (**)

* - consumables are manually activated special features. They have a limited active time then require a recharge period (sometimes lengthy) before you can use them again. All consumables have a premium version (II) available that cost resources and have to be purchased for each battle. The standard versions (I) are free and come mounted by default.

** - The Spotter Plane is replaced with Radar on the B Hull. If I am able to choose which I want I will keep the Spotter.

Captain:
I have transferred my 13pt Capt from Shchors to Chapayev. I have assigned the points as follows...

1pt = Priority Target (let's you know when you are targeted and by how many)
1pt = Incoming Fire Alert (let's you know when a ship targeting you shoots)
1pt = Preventative Maintenance (-30% chance of main guns, secondary guns, and AA guns being damaged or destroyed)
2pt = Adrenaline Rush (-0.2% reload time to all armaments for every 1% HP lost)
3pt = Superintendent (+1 charges to all mounted consumables)
4pt = IFHE (+30% to HE penetration / -3% to fire chance)
* - 1pt is unassigned

Soviet/Russian Navy T8 CL Chapayev w/ Gamescon camo (Port = Black Sea Anniversary):
DFgrOEh.jpg

hh7QkBn.jpg

32f1TJF.jpg

8laNTBU.jpg

Ap9KAT4.jpg

mufsUe1.jpg

1st Game Results:
yHHFPvP.jpg

EJaa8Z8.jpg

5kr9NDA.jpg

Last edited:
Another new ship incoming...
05.gif

I am now up to T8 in the German Cruiser line with the addition of the Heavy Cruiser(CA) Admiral Hipper. I have the T8 Premium German CA Prinz Eugen which is about 99.99% the same ship. IRL they were sister ships of the same class and in game they are almost identical as well. I really enjoy the Prinz Eugen and do well in it so I am hoping for the same enjoyment and fun from Hipper.

Currently the ship is still 100% stock. I have researched the B Hull but am waiting to research the C Hull before buying a hull as they are expensive. Can't wait as the rudder shift on the stock hull is really slow and makes game play brutal plus it is a HUGE jump in health. It would improve if I went to the B Hull but again too much $$$. I am already 1/2 way to the C Hull so I can wait. C Hull also adds a huge boost to the AA which will be nice. Am dying for the gun range upgrade too as the stock range is on the short side.

As usual stats and then port shots below. I have played the 1st game already as well and will add the results too.

Ship: KMS ADMIRAL HIPPER
Nation: German Navy (KM)
Tier: 8
Ship Type: Heavy Cruiser(CA)
Survivability(HP): 37,300 (43,800 w/ C Hull Upgrade)
Armor: 13-160MM / 13% Torpedo Damage Reduction
Maximum Speed: 32 knots
Rudder Shift: 12.0 seconds (6.6 seconds w/ C Hull Upgrade)
Turning Radius: 740m
Detection By Sea: 11.3km
Detection By Air: 7.1km
Detection When Firing In Smoke: 8.5km

Main Armament: 4X2 203MM (2 turrets front/2 rear)
Main Gun Range: 16.1km (17.7km w/ GFCS Upgrade)
Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL): 4.61 shots per min / 13.0 seconds
180 Degree Turret Rotation: 22.5 seconds
Shell Dispersion @ Max Range: 144m (155m w/ GFCS Upgrade)

Shell Type:
Armor Piercing(AP) = 5900 damage
High Explosive(HE) = 2300 damage (11% chance of fire) (*)
* = 2500 damage & 13% chance of fire w/ C Hull Upgrade

Secondary Guns:
105MM = 6X2 (dual purpose)

Secondary Gun Range:
105MM = 5.0km (dual purpose)

105MM = 17.64 shots per min / 3.4 seconds

105MM = High Explosive(HE) (dual purpose)

Anti Aircraft Defense(AA): Stock Hull
20MM = 8X1
37MM = 6X2
Overall AA Rating = 53

Anti Aircraft Defense(AA): w/ C Hull Upgrade
20MM = 4X2
20MM = 6X4
40MM = 18X1
Overall AA Rating = 69

Torpedoes: 4X3 533MM
Torpedo Reload(RL): 68 seconds
Torpedo Range: 6km
Torpedo Speed: 64 knots
Torpedo Max Damage (p/ torp): 13,700

Mounted Modules:
Slot 1 = Main Armaments Modification 1 (helps protect against main/secondary/AA guns and torpedo tubes being damaged)
Slot 2 = Damage Control Systems Modification 1 (reduces risk of fire and flooding)
Slot 3 = AA Guns Modification 2 (extends range of AA by 20%)
Slot 4 = Steering Gears Modification 2 (reduces rudder shift)
Slot 5 = Concealment System Modification 1 (-10% to detection range and +5% to enemy gun dispersion)
Slot 6 = N/A

Camo:
I have not purchased the Permanent Camo for Admiral Hipper yet. My thought is even if I like it with an identical ship in Prinz Eugen for a T8 German CA Hipper won't get played much if at all as Prinz Eugen is a Premium ship and earns a lot better. I will see if I want to keep it or not once I play it more. For now I will just use some of my 1 time use camo supply. The camo in the port slot is the 1 time use camo Gamescon.

Damage Control Party (stops fires and flooding + repairs damage to main/secondary/AA guns and torpedo tubes)
Hydroacoustic Search (like sonar - increases detection range of enemy ships and incoming torpedoes)
Catapult Fighter (ship launched fighter plane - not very effective)

* - consumables are manually activated special features. They have a limited active time then require a recharge period (sometimes lengthy) before you can use them again. All consumables have a premium version (II) available that cost resources and have to be purchased for each battle. The standard versions (I) are free and come mounted by default.

Captain:
I have transferred my 11pt Capt from the German T7 Light Cruiser Yorck to the Admiral Hipper. I have assigned the points as follows...

3pt = Basic Fire Training (-10% to secondary gun reload time / +20% to AA gun damage)
4pt = Concealment Expert (reduces detection range by -12%)

German Navy T8 CA Admiral Hipper w/ Gamescon camo (Port = Black Sea):
Mcc2fbg.jpg

ag2sPr8.jpg

DC0CGA3.jpg

ozZJUhR.jpg

BHc5ia2.jpg

IlM52xF.jpg

1st Game Results:
FaOs7ch.jpg

msZ5iPy.jpg

tgkdUzw.jpg

Pretty good game here in the French T10 BB Republique. Really like this one. has fast become my favorite T10 BB.

fbp6XiH.jpg

n1Fnx9C.jpg

QO0nlYZ.jpg

So here recently WG is running a special event. They are calling it Space Battles. They made a space map, a space port, and turned some of the T10 ships into space ships. While I have no interest in playing space battles (this is WW1-WW2 not Star Wars plus it is really hard to see on the space maps) I admit I kind of like how some of the ships are made to look.

WG decided to offer special permanent camo's for these ships that make them look like the space battles version in the regular game. They will only be available while space battles are running and then they will be removed from sale (you get to keep if you buy). They are super expensive (8000 doubloons each) with NO extra in game rewards boosters over the standard perma camo. BUT I decided to grab 2 of them (16000 doubloons = OUCH!) sort of as collectors items and to use now and then just for a change. I almost got a 3rd (T10 BRN CL Minotaur) but felt 24000 doubloons ($100 USD) was too much for no change other than looks alone and I play a lot more BB than Cruiser these days.

So here are the 2 I did get and they are shown in the Space Port. I will also show the regular appearance of the ship too..

T10 German BB Großer Kurfurst:
GyPoBS1.jpg

mLjMBm0.jpg

T10 French BB Republique:
p1yQeIJ.jpg

k4Ccyjo.jpg

Here is something I don't think I have ever seen. Over 200K in damage but no kills. AND, somehow I only came in 2nd???
lol.gif

wjK6XPl.jpg

DSAvFue.jpg

hCksJwG.jpg

Haven't posted anything for a bit so here is my best British T10 BB Conqueror game to date. Not the best game I have ever had but it is the best for the Conqueror. The enemy CV really had it in for me and just sent wave after wave at me. 53 shot down and somehow it only hit me a couple times. Conqueror is not the most nimble ship but I dodge torps pretty good in this one. Got my revenge and burnt the CV down
lol.gif
. Not a huge fan of the standard tech tree British BB's but Conqueror is pretty good.

iVcK35h.jpg

GaDi3zJ.jpg

ygrP2l1.jpg

Minotaur my love...where have you been all my life?
lol.gif

OMG this ship is so much fun. I haven't played it much, this is just my 5th game, as I have been working on other lines and I mostly play BB these days as well, BUT I took it out just now and absolutely wrecked stuff. This ship is freaking OP. Somehow I wound up right in the middle of 3 BB's all within 6km of me so I was detected AND in the middle of islands I was trying to hide behind (heavy BB match and Minotaur has weak armor). I actually got out of it alive and took all 3 BB's out even if not much was needed on one. Got the enemy Minotaur and even ran down and just trashed the enemy CV. SIXTY (60) planes shot down too. Just WOW!!!!

Love this thing.

oJE6X1q.jpg

faPYiP7.jpg

areK2nZ.jpg

Couple good games. An Alsace game where I get my most kills ever in the ship and then my best damage game in Missouri with the most credits I have ever got in Co-op. Been a good day in WOWS LOL...

jy9vB7N.jpg

uSMKW67.jpg

8cZEvDo.jpg

b8jnaB3.jpg

yrmjheC.jpg

0FaEyd0.jpg

So time for another fleet update...

Have finished the current US Cruiser line and reached the T10 Heavy Cruiser(CA) Des Moines.

The US Cruiser line is splitting here sometime soon with a Light Cruiser(CL) sub branch from T6-T10. Right now the line is CL through T6 Cleveland and then CA From T7 Pensacola on. When the line splits the current T6 Cleveland will become the new sub branch T8 CL and we will get a new T9 on the CA side (Buffalo). I will get the Buffalo by default as I have the current T9 (Baltimore - will drop to T8) and will get the new T8 Cleveland as I have it now. So I will have to do the T6, T7, T9, and T10 CL's to complete the whole US Cruiser line when it does actually split. But for now I am done with it.

Have had my 1st game in Des Moines (3 so far actually). All wins but nothing great. 1st game was actually annoying as heck. I was doing pretty good truth be told. Supported a DD and BB pushing A cap. Kind of used my guns from range and maneuvered a lot/used my concealment so I wasn't hit by enemy BB's targeting me. The DD died and then the BB was being hard pressed by the enemy Minotaur and planes from the enemy CV. He requested help in chat so I charged ahead to do so. Went after the Minotaur (NOT FUN!) and also put myself in a good spot to provide AA support too. Hurt the Minotaur and then the BB took it out. The 2 of us then capped a few seconds later. Just then the enemy GK (T10 German BB) comes sailing around the island behind us. The big brave BB I rushed into to help/save then turned his tail and ran away behind islands to go off and chase the CV and leave me alone vs the 100% health BB. Would not come back or help and I was in a position I had no choice but to bow rush the darn thing and hope for a ram kill. I was already badly hurt from the Minotaur battle but had no choice. BANZAI!!!
lol.gif
Got it burning with HE and then started wracking it with AP. I actually got pretty close before it put a load of AP through my bow and I went poof. Did 41K damage to it. Our Moskva took it out while the big brave BB chased down the CV to end the game. Irks me the most that the BB came in 1st. Just a game and all but what a jerk.

So Des Moines is now mine. I am actually a bit underwhelmed with the ship. This reminds me a lot of how disappointed I was with Cleveland when I finally got it. Just didn't turn out to be the beast it felt like playing against it. But it is only 3 games (vs 230 in Cleveland) so time will tell.

Stats, port shots, and 1st game below as usual. Also, as it is a T10 there are no upgrades for Des Moines.

Ship: USS DES MOINES
Nation: United States Navy (USN)
Tier: 10
Ship Type: Heavy Cruiser (CA)
Survivability(HP): 50,600 HP
Armor: 6-203MM / 10% Torpedo Damage Reduction
Maximum Speed: 33.0 knots
Rudder Shift: 6.9 seconds
Turning Radius: 770m
Detection By Sea: 10.6km
Detection By Air: 7.8km
Detection When Firing In Smoke: 8.2km

Main Armament: 3X3 203MM (2 turrets front/1 rear)
Main Gun Range: 18.4km
Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL): 18.9 shots per min / 5.5 seconds
180 Degree Turret Rotation: 30.0 seconds
Shell Dispersion @ Max Range: 160m

Shell Type:
Armor Piercing(AP) = 5000 damage
High Explosive(HE) = 2800 (14% chance of fire)

Secondary Guns:
127MM = 6X2 (dual purpose)

Secondary Gun Range:
127MM = 6.0km (dual purpose)

127MM = 10.0 shots per min ROF / 6.0 seconds (dual purpose)

127MM = High Explosive(HE) (dual purpose)

20MM = 12X1
76.2MM = 12X2
127MM = 6X2 (dual purpose)
Overall AA Rating = 99

Mounted Modules:
Slot 1 = Main Armaments Modification 1 (helps protect against main guns and torpedo tubes being damaged)
Slot 3 = AA Guns Modification 2 (+20% to AA gun range)
Slot 6 = Gun Fire Control System Modification 3 (+16% to main gun range)

Camo:
I have purchased both of the permanent camos for Des Moines. The standard Type 20 Des Moines as well as the Space Battles Galaxy camo. Both camo's provide the same bonuses/benefits. I got both for a change of pace now and then plus the space camo is sort of a collectors thing with a limited time frame it is available. The benefits of the camo's are...

-3% Detectability Range By Sea
+4% Dispersion to Enemy Guns
+20% Credits
-50% Post Battle Service Fee
+100% XP Earned

Repair Party Repair Party (heals back some of the damage taken)
Hydroacoustic Search (like sonar - increases detection range of enemy ships and incoming torpedoes) (**)
Spotter Plane (ship launched Spotter Plane - increases main gun range while active) (***)

** - Des Moines has the ability to mount Hydroacoustic Search -OR- Defensive AA. The ship's AA is already incredibly strong so I went with Hydro. Plus (***) influenced the decision as well.

*** - Des Moines has the ability to mount a Spotter Plane -OR- a Catapult Fighter -OR- Radar in the same slot. I have chosen the Spotter as I feel it will be the most useful for my playstyle and game mode (Co-op). I have Hydro and the ship's AA is really good so Radar and the Fighter don't help me as much as the spotter. This would not be the choice of most people and especially those who play PVP/Random. They would go Radar. I just find it vastly overrated.

Captain:
I have assigned my 11pt Capt that was on the T9 Baltimore over to Des Moines (man I really need to get to work on my Cruiser Capt's - 11pts on a T10 is pathetic). Points are assigned as follows...

4pt = Concealment Expert (reduces the ship's detection range by -14%)

USS Des Moines w/ Type 20 & Galaxy Camo (Port = Pearl Harbor Hawaii & Space Port):
YOPtrnN.jpg

urFVDfY.jpg

9q8Lwfn.jpg

7lLP2E6.jpg

f5spV5R.jpg

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
Couple good games. An Alsace game where I get my most kills ever in the ship and then my best damage game in Missouri with the most credits I have ever got in Co-op. Been a good day in WOWS LOL...

b8jnaB3.jpg

yrmjheC.jpg

0FaEyd0.jpg

So, just broke my Missouri personal best damage score that I just set (see quote above). But somehow despite a better game I made less???
lol.gif

It is really odd how WG figures battle rewards. I am thinking it is because all the damage done in the other game was to T9 ships and there are some T7's in this one which would pay less.

Still broke 600K credits which is just insane for Co-op.

TK0WDaq.jpg

CEbNaCG.jpg

VlxKiQS.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty good Yamato game although for some reason a person in the game felt I played poorly and reported me for that. I got back to port and there is a chat message telling me I suck and should stop playing the game and that they reported me for playing poorly. I mean WHAT???

I asked if he was confusing me with another player as I was in the Yamato that was up front all game and also asked if he did mean me what exactly did I do? Just got a yeah it was you and you suck. I asked again what I did and no response. So???

Isn't even a case of the other Yamato playing bad and mistaken identity as he did well too. Just no clue??? Kind of put a damper on feeling good about a decent game let me tell you.

hI9xO37.jpg

pUb6yr0.jpg

BmSzd6l.jpg

Time for another fleet update.

Have reached the German T10 Heavy Cruiser Hindenburg. WG had a special Free XP conversion event this weekend where instead of a 1 doubloon to 25 XP ratio it was 1 to 35 so I converted all the XP I could. It gave me enough Free XP to skip from the T8 Hipper right to Hindenburg at T10. It isn't that the T9 Cruiser Roon is a bad ship or anything. I didn't skip it like I did Izumo on the way to Yamato because it is so bad I didn't want to play it. Roon is actually quite good (from a played against perspective). It was simply a matter of economics. T9 is the least profitable and easy to lose credits at tier in the higher tiers even with the expensive perma camo. I play Co-op which pays a lot less as well so T9 is really a tough tier to play for me. I decided to just skip over Roon because of that.

Hindenburg has the nickname "Battleship Hindenburg" because it is so tough. I know they are a darn tough opponent. Well, the 1st game found me alone vs a Cruiser and a Yamato. and I was able to take them out, live, and then go get the CV. Finished 1st on team to boot. Not a spectacular game but not a bad one either for 1st game. Pretty sure I am going to like it a lot. Especially when I get more points on the Capt. Most of my best German Capt's are on BB's so only have a 12pt one for the Hindenburg which is really low for a T10. But I will make do.

Stats, Port shots, and 1st game results below as usual. And being a T10 it doesn't have any upgrades so stats are as good as they will get...

Ship: KMS HINDENBURG
Nation: German Navy (KM)
Tier: 10
Ship Type: Heavy Cruiser(CA)
Survivability(HP): 51,900 HP
Armor: 13-150MM / 16% Torpedo Damage Reduction
Maximum Speed: 31.5 knots
Rudder Shift: 9.7 seconds
Turning Radius: 800m
Detection By Sea: 12.3km
Detection By Air: 8.4km
Detection When Firing In Smoke: 10.2km

Main Armament: 4X3 203MM (2 turrets front/2 rear)
Main Gun Range: 20.7km
Rate Of Fire(ROF)/Reload(RL): 6.0 shots per min / 10.0 seconds
180 Degree Turret Rotation: 20.7 seconds
Shell Dispersion @ Max Range: 176m

Shell Type:
Armor Piercing(AP) = 5900 damage
High Explosive(HE) = 2500 (13% chance of fire)

Secondary Guns:
105MM = 8X2 (dual purpose)

Secondary Gun Range:
105MM = 6.0km (dual purpose)

105MM = 17.64 shots per min / 3.4 seconds (dual purpose)

105MM = High Explosive(HE) (dual purpose)

20MM = 4X2
20MM = 9X4
55MM = 2X1
55MM = 7X2
105MM = 8X2 (dual purpose)
Overall AA Rating = 92

Torpedoes: 4X4 533MM
Torpedo Reload(RL): 96.0 seconds RL
Torpedo Range: 6.0km
Torpedo Speed: 64 knots
Torpedo Max Damage (p/ torp): 13,700

Mounted Modules:
Slot 1 = Main Armaments Modification 1 (helps protect against main/secondary/AA guns and torpedo tubes being damaged)
Slot 3 = AA Guns Modification 2 (extends range of AA by 20%)
Slot 6 = Gun Fire Control System Modification 2 (+16% to main gun range)

Camo:
I have purchased Hindenburg's Type 20 Permanent Camo. The camo provides the following benefits...

-3% Detectability Range By Sea
+4% Dispersion to Enemy Guns
+20% Credits
-50% Post Battle Service Fee
+100% XP Earned

Repair Party (heals back some of the damage taken)
Spotter Plane (ship launched Spotter Plane - increases main gun range while active)

Captain:
I have transferred my 12pt Capt from Hipper to Hindenburg. I have assigned the points as follows...

1pt = Preventative Maintenance (-30% chance of main guns, secondary guns, and AA guns being damaged or destroyed)
2pt = Expert Marksman (increase rotation speed of main gun turrets)
4pt - Concealment Expert (reduces the ship's detection range by -14%)

German Navy T10 CA Hindenburg w/ Type 20 Hindenburg permanent camo (Port = Atlantic Ocean):

e8C8Knh.jpg

0vyBPZG.jpg

WOobKZk.jpg

sAzHiKv.jpg

iFxelY0.jpg

bFv87SO.jpg

1st Game:
eLAbXOk.jpg

OnGSsSB.jpg

5KHFyiD.jpg

Some days no matter how well you play and how hard you carry the bots just win! Even in the low tiers.

Took one of my favorite low tier ships out, the French T3 Light Cruiser Friant, and wound up in a game with 3 other players who had a rough time. They did nada and died off extremely early leaving me alone (well eventually - just had bot teammates who were useless but for 1 BB) vs 7. This was Standard Mode with 1 base so I had no choice but to stay in/near it to defend as the bot wolf pack steamrolled towards it.

I was SO CLOSE to pulling it off. Literally 1 more salvo to dodge and I had the last ship, an enemy BB, flat dead to rights with torps for the win and it got me with 1 shell that finished me. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!
lol.gif

If only those 3 guys could have taken out just ONE ship before they died it could have been an amazing win post instead of a crushing loss.
lol.gif
Only one on the team besides me to get a kill was a bot BB.
33.gif
lol.gif

fnpvGn6.jpg

xtn5kW4.jpg

4dGxb4u.jpg

Haven't posted anything for a while so here goes...

1 - I repurchased the T5 British Light Cruiser Emerald to play along in moral support of a friend who is suffering through it
lol.gif
. IT isn't a very popular ship and isn't very good. Not as bad as some say but not good. 1st game back I did really well with it. Surprised myself. Been playing it some today and having some fun with it. It sure is fragile and I have gone POOF a few times but still fun to play. 1st game back below.

8JYou8q.jpg

5tCTMBq.jpg

jmWUJTF.jpg

JsuhaNp.jpg

2 - Man do I love the T8 Russian Premium Light Cruiser Mikhail Kutuzov! When the OP of this thread got me into WOWS it was his favorite ship. Not sure if it still is but man I can see why. It is a beast. Very tough and really pays well after the battle. I am not a huge fan of the Russian Cruisers in the game but this one is just great. Just played it for 1st time in about a month or so and had the game below. Just me and the CV and the rest were bots. Thought for sure we were in trouble but I held the A cap against 4 ships alone and the CV and bots on the team did the rest.

nzxF81W.jpg

vjY3GaQ.jpg

rhP7ZZp.jpg

Update and Game...

Update:
Have added some new ships to the fleet bringing the total now to 96. Won't do the stat write ups for each like I usually do as too many. But a brief description and photos will follow. WG had some crazy cheap Premium ships in the shop for sale and I grabbed one I didn't have for just $5. The T4 IJN Premium BB Ishizuchi. It is actually kind of fun. Also picked up the T7 IJN Premium BB Ashitaka. This one isn't very good but I knew that. However, it comes with a very good perma camo and it included a lot of extra stuff that made the deal a good one. Plus it gives me another IJN Premium ship to train Capt's in. I have repurchased the BRN T5 Light Cruiser Emerald. I have started rebuying some lower tier ships I either really liked but sold because I needed credits/port slot/Capt or that I struggled with to see if I can do better now. Emerald is a bit of both. I actually am doing quite well in it now and have fun playing it again. The other new ship is the T3 Premium Russian Light Cruiser Varyag. This was a ship I won/earned by completing a set of missions/tasks. It is not a great ship but not too bad either. Kind of a less armored and gunned version of the T3 US Light Cruiser St Louis. Bottom line is it is a free Premium ship which is always good.

Game:
One of the low tier ships I repurchased is the BRN T3 Light Cruiser Caledon. Always loved the ship and kept it long after moving well up the line. Eventually sold it but always planned to get it back. Did a while ago and have had fun playing it again. T3/T4 is a good tier to have for early morning Co-op games during the week as there aren't many (any) higher tier players on. So it gives me ships I can use and they are fun. Especially this one. Just set my high score in the ship damage wise. Had a crazy game with the torps. 17 of 20 launched for hits. Didn't actually miss any either it is just the other 3 hit after the ship was dead.

Game results then new ship photos to follow...

Qnf7Ytv.jpg

q8sQpAn.jpg

zFAbjTD.jpg

Emerald:
8JYou8q.jpg

Ishizuchi:
uVgbq80.jpg

Ashitaka w/ Kobayashi Perma Camo:
JDtSok0.jpg

Varyag w/ Standard Type 9 Perma Camo:
T9FJ23R.jpg

Vayag w/ Pacific Squadron Perma Camo: