Electric Pressure Washer Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my brother's electric pressure washer this weekend, cannot remember the name, it was red and rated for about 1800 psi. Older model and worked fine, in fact I was impressed. I may need to get my own, primary use for concrete cleaning and wood/siding. Any recommendations? Looking to keep it under $200, TIA.

I have a Black Max from Sams Club. Came with a 2 year warranty and I bought an extended one because I have gone through at least 3 over 5 years with other brands. It works great and has a Ryobi clone at Home Depot. My daughter bought one of those and loves it. Don't use one with too much pressure on your wood siding cause it will ruin the wood.

My life is too short to live with a 120V electric pressure washer. They have limited output and take too much time. 2.4 electric horsepower is all you can get from a 120V 15 amp outlet. My 6.5 hp Honda is okay, but 11-13 hp would be better.

One of the commercial grade electric pressure washers should last you a lifetime. The consumer grade electric ones use lots of plastic parts that break pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back