TRIBOTEX new label

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Information on TRIBOTEX? I looked for it in any of the forums and did not see anything. Prices lower if you don't buy it right away and high price offers from others sending you offers to buy different quanties. Now they are changing the labeling. They offer a type of perk incentives if your "market" their stuff and others buy it. HHHHHMMMMMM? Does this sound TOO good to be true? 98% of users say it is the best thing since sliced bread? Amsoil in a syringe? NO offence to AMsoil. Thanks for any feed back

Thank you for your response ? I realize that I am not very knowledgeable in oil composition and bearly understand SN OR HI MILAGE PLATNIUM GOLD , SILVERTOP etc but have learned much from the post like mr Wilson and others have made and formed my oil change policies for my type of driving.
My cars oil changes have changed over the years as I have learned . My Oldsmobile devil went 227k. My Altima 04 was given away at 180 k to someone that needed a car . The engine and tranny were still good. The tranny had issues around 150k . Armed with what I learned here, I was able to fix the 1 to second gear hard shift with proper fluid changes and additives. In 1967 when I started to change my oil, things were much different, advancements came fast. ant hard to keep up with the truth until BOB. Forgive, overlook the truly ignorant question and educate this business major with and engineers insight. TKS DCG

This is the paper on it: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301679X17300531

This is the patent on it: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2013181648A1/en

I would say there is a substantial basis in science...but decide for yourself. There are literally thousands of research papers/studies that all come to the same conclusion...nanoparticles for lubrication works great. It's just a matter of them not mostly not being inexpensive enough to use in any meaningful concentration at the consumer level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back