Shoutout of the day... Thanks car51!

Status
Not open for further replies.
car51, please stand up
smile.gif

Just wanted to say thanks for all you do to add to the knowledge base of the board when it comes to slaying filters- between your workplace C&Ps, Friends&Fam C&Ps, and our recent spurt of new/used C&Ps, I know I truly appreciate the passion and attention to detail you bring to what is realistically a mundane task. I know I always find interesting things in your handiwork. So, thanks for all you do!

You are welcome SubieRubyRoo
smile.gif

I have a oil filter off a 2017 Cruze that was at dealer for internal engine repairs and buddys 09' Suburban that had a MC FL-500S to c&p tomorrow

My thanks as well car51! I only chime in when I think I have something to contribute but I always enjoy reading through your c&p threads, and I learn something here & there.

^^^^^^^^^
Great post SR5. EXACTLY right.
Car51 dies a whole lot of very, very good work on here.

Originally Posted By: SR5
Yes thank you Car51. You work hard for the good of the team.

Yes, thanks!

Gotta chime in here as well...

car51 gave me a few filters for my old wagon just to be a nice guy.

Very, very appreciated.

Add me to the list of "The Grateful".

I still think a library of filtering media samples might someday be of benefit to mankind.

Also, Re ADBVs: That their softness + pliability is assessed upon disassembly is great but a test to see if they actually hold oil back might be a good thing.

Originally Posted By: copcarguy
Gotta chime in here as well...

car51 gave me a few filters for my old wagon just to be a nice guy.

Very, very appreciated.

You are very welcome. I know times are tough and i learned from gracious member BlueOvalFilter to pay it.forward
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam you do Nice work with your filter pics.
I've learned a lot looking at all the different oil filters out there,
very interesting stuff.
A Big Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back