NAPA GOLD 7055 UN USED CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dogememe
Do I spot a MicroGreen??

Yep, it crosses to a MC FL-400S which i have ran before on my Camry
smile.gif

What's needed is for filter cutters to collect samples of media material.
At least we MIGHT someday be able to compare media. It's the one thing which is NEVER mentioned.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
Thanks for the awesome work, Adam. I'm going to run that on my Forester next. Looks like a nice piece of kit for $3 on the spring filter sale!

Youre welcome and thanks for sending the filters. Cant go wrong with WIX/NAPA GOLD

seen some Mann filter vids + the media was a LOT longer than the napa gold aka Wix filter, of coures the filters size comes into play.

I think there was a Mann in the pack I sent, for sure there was a Mahle OC707 filter. After seeing this one cut open and the price I paid ($3.24 I think) I don’t really care if the Mann has more media. My Forester has 221k on it, and I’m sure this filter will provide many continued miles of happy service.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
I think there was a Mann in the pack I sent, for sure there was a Mahle OC707 filter. After seeing this one cut open and the price I paid ($3.24 I think) I don’t really care if the Mann has more media. My Forester has 221k on it, and I’m sure this filter will provide many continued miles of happy service.

No MANN just this Mahle original

Originally Posted By: Irishman
Thanks to SubieRubyRoo for the filter and car51 for the cut and post.

DITTO!!
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
11.gif

Originally Posted By: Kira
What's needed is for filter cutters to collect samples of media material.
At least we MIGHT someday be able to compare media. It's the one thing which is NEVER mentioned.

Microscopes are pretty cheap, a picture of the media magnified 1000x would be worth at least that many words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back