Dad commited suicide yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear this. Two good friends of mine took their lives. There are days I try to understand why, they seemed happy and all was good, just like that, they were gone. That space of wondering why, still haunts me to this day. Again, so sorry to hear this.

This is so sad to hear about.
frown.gif
My condolences.

There is no way of understanding certain things that people do.
Just know that you are in no way at fault and should set aside any feelings of guilt that you might have.
You have my deepest sympathies.

I'm so sorry to hear this, you and your brother have my condolences.

I hope you and your brother live close and are close, so that you can spend some time together and talk about the good memories of your dad.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear ~ take care of yourself because it will be hard to focus for a while …

Very sorry to hear about your loss - I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep posting here!

I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my uncle last year to a suicide. It is a very difficult thing to understand and accept.

Awful, sorry to hear. My parents had a nasty divorce back in the 80's and she basically drank herself to death a few years later. I know what it feels like. Hang in there.

My condolences I too lost a parent to suicide, no firearm involved. It is a very difficult thing to endure. Hang in there. I know all about inability to sleep, I couldn't keep food down for several days either.

I'm so sorry ! Please don't torture yourself with what you could or should have done different. Remember the good times, and forget the rest.

Think of his life and what you enjoyed together. The day he died is one to forget. It's one day , and there were many better ones, those are what you should hold onto. Forget the day he died and hold onto your brother. Make some memories with him and enjoy life. Life is precious, enjoy it, anything else is a waste.

My thoughts and prayers with you.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back