Do you wear much jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a wedding ring and a watch (both metal). When I'm on the river, or working with my hands I wear a silicon ring and a rubber banded watch.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Originally Posted By: Kira
Two nose rings-one through my left nostril wall and one through the septum.
An employee at a Home Depot ran a 1/2" line through the grommet in my right ear lobe during a wind storm as I was standing close to a flapping tarp which was blowing off their outdoor peat moss stock.
The bolt in my face (right cheek) is stainless steel in an attractive metric size (M6X0.75).
I had my left areola pierced after the right one got infected-same jewelry too!
My belly button piercing features a hanging rod of imitation gold with 3 rhinestones.

PM me for anything lower.

It's amazing what they can do at shopping malls these days.

PM Sent.
20.gif

LOL

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Nope, not at all. As I said in another post, I don't even wear a watch. It's incomfortable. No hats and no sunglasses. I don't like collared shirts either.
I'm definitely with you on the collared shirts, can't stand them. No long sleeved shirts either.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
I didn't see anything about tattoo's.....?????
I have 9 tattoo's.

See plf's post 3 before your first post this thread

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kira
Two nose rings-one through my left nostril wall and one through the septum.
An employee at a Home Depot ran a 1/2" line through the grommet in my right ear lobe during a wind storm as I was standing close to a flapping tarp which was blowing off their outdoor peat moss stock.
The bolt in my face (right cheek) is stainless steel in an attractive metric size (M6X0.75).
I had my left areola pierced after the right one got infected-same jewelry too!
My belly button piercing features a hanging rod of imitation gold with 3 rhinestones.

PM me for anything lower.

It's amazing what they can do at shopping malls these days.

Well, hey hey there, Kira

Wedding band only, which I take off before wrenching or doing electrical work.

The recent titanium hardware in my leg doesn't count, as it's functional and only visible to X-ray machines.
smile.gif

About half the time I wear my wedding band. The other half it's clipped into a keychain carabiner which is maybe half the time clipped to a belt loop--not sure if key chains worn that way count as jewelry or not.

Wear a Fitbit Charge most of the time; only time it's off is if I'm wearing a Polar HRM while out bicycling. The HRM tells me when to back off, and the Fitbit when to get off my duff and take a walk.

Otherwise it's just eyeglasses. Tried gold necklace as a kid but just never really became a habit.

Now hats... I did baseball caps for eons, but a couple years ago changed to wider brim thing from Dorfman Pacific (weathered cotton Outback?). Don't do much outside without something on my head. But I like to think that's functional not decorative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back