Lets see the cars!!!!

Thanks guys! I'm having so much fun with this car! Even though it's "winter" here, we've had nice enough weather that I've already put almost 1200 miles on it since December!

Originally Posted By: Pajero

Very cool. Nice rig. Love CO high country
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Recently took some pics after installing my new (used) 2006-2011 17" steelies with 235/55R17 Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS + After installing my trunk tray that will eventually hold my amps and Motorolas.

My '53 Pontiac stovebolt 6 (Canadian model, so it's a tarted-up Chevy), circa 1967.

I had to lay a piece of 15-inch-square sheet metal over the floor at the front passenger seat to cover a huge, jagged rust hole.

The dashboard was a work of art. The car-radio store still had vacuum tubes, so the push-button radio worked again after five or six years. The previous owner hadn't bothered with it, but Surfin' Safari in January helped keep the cold air from getting in through the hole.The pic's colourized.

Last edited:
My 1994 Pathfinder SE, it has taken me on more adventures than I can remember in the past decade:

My 1995 while on a cross country road trip with my brother:

The crusty bumper has since been replaced.

My 02 Xterra Supercharged:

I stupidly bought this thing after breaking up with my ex... lol.

04 VW Golf:

I have a thing for square cars and old japanese trucks. Looking at picking up an old d21 hardbody at some point.

Last edited:
Summer project; '74 2002

Doesn't seem to need much besides a good spruce up, and some odds and ends, but I am sure I will find some more issues. Appears to be a very much original survivor.

Had one of these back in college when I first met my Wife and we wanted another one, and found this one.

Back