Please school me on Camry afs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if afs means air filters, I replaced all of the air filters in our cars last fall with Denso filters. Supposedly since they have three layers, they are more efficient for filtration and flow. I have no complaints with ours. Price is good on rockauto. Generally you can find a discount code on here or either toyotanation.

On a Camry? Any will work just fine. They might even still be good...check them against a single new one. I replace mine once a year but i am likely overdoing it as they arent that dirty in 1 year of use. Might switch to every 2 years once this car becomes my secondary vehicle. Im sure I could safely go 4 years but...i tend to overdo car maintenance rather than under.

OEM air filters or the maker of the OEM filter which starts with a capital "D" followed by *^$@. In eight months and eleven days I will give you the full name of the company which makes quality filters, spark plugs, sensors, AC compressors, alternators and more.

Originally Posted By: Dorian
Well, if afs means air filters, I replaced all of the air filters in our cars last fall with Denso filters. Supposedly since they have three layers, they are more efficient for filtration and flow. I have no complaints with ours. Price is good on rockauto. Generally you can find a discount code on here or either toyotanation.
That's the one Dorian, the big D.

Quote:
I replaced all of the air filters in our cars last fall with Denso filters. Supposedly since they have three layers, they are more efficient for filtration and flow...

Sounds good. Wondering if there's any published specs to back up the claims. Or, just marketing jargon.

That aside, if Denso is the oem I'd be confident it will do an acceptable job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back