What toothpaste do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
High end? Cheap stuff? Pennzoil?

Wondered for a long time if my cheap Aim toothpaste is decent. Seems to do a good job. I use a lot, brush thoroughly and don’t get cavaties. It is ADA approved, so in my head I at least equate it to a decent SN, store brand-caliber conventional oil. My wife, meanwhile, uses some boutique toothpastes.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Anything but the Colgate total, has triclosan in it.

Remember methadent? The redline/amsoil of toothpaste

WOW !! thanks for the info, Triclosan is NO BUENO !!!

I thought for sure this would be a ZZman thread. I'm a Sensodyne man, my gums are receding.
cry.gif

Originally Posted By: HawkeyeScott
High end? Cheap stuff? Pennzoil?

Wondered for a long time if my cheap Aim toothpaste is decent. Seems to do a good job. I use a lot, brush thoroughly and don’t get cavaties. It is ADA approved, so in my head I at least equate it to a decent SN, store brand-caliber conventional oil. My wife, meanwhile, uses some boutique toothpastes.

Been using aim for 30 years at least. 90 cents a tube compared to $2 3 for other brands. family has good teeth

Any Colgate that has ADA on the tube.
I came from a family of 9, including maw and paw. Before paw had his own business, things were hard to come by, sometimes. When we ran out of toothpaste, we used baking soda.
Also, when we ran out of jelly, we ate pb&syrup sammiches. Sorry, I had throw that in there.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: MONKEYMAN

Dr. has me using Jason.

+1

When away from home, I also like using tooth powder.
Also made with natural ingredients and while a bottle might cost a little more, it goes a long way!

Soap mostly...it's already in the shower.

Peroxide and baking soda once or twice a week.

Whatever toothpaste takes my fancy after my daughter's science experiment couple times per week.

I have preferred Pepsodent, sometimes can be hard to find though, usually have to go to Family Dollar or Dollar general to find it. It is just a basic toothpaste nothing more, but does the job. I cannot stand the taste of crest or Colgate.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Anything but the Colgate total, has triclosan in it.

Remember methadent? The redline/amsoil of toothpaste

What’s wrong with triclosan?

Quote:
Anything but the Colgate total, has triclosan in it.....

Only one I use. Specifically Total Advanced Fresh and Whitening Gel. I also have some mercury laced fillings too.
55.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back