Has anybody checked out a Honda Laura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty cool chick doing YouTube videos for her employer Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. She’s gotten a following and has been at it for a number of years. It’s nice to see someone realize an opportunity and then develop it. She’s a sales and leasing consultant for the dealer and been there for over 6 years. With her YouTube presence I’m sure she’s securely employed at that dealer , something many car sales reps can’t say....

Enjoy....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSDRnqczi7k

Nice looking but annoying at the same time
smile.gif

Tumbs up for that Honda Jazz
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Gasbuggy
Pass on her and the car.

Bingo! I got through about 10 seconds of the video, and that's all it took to come to that conclusion.

Originally Posted By: double vanos
This is a pretty cool chick doing YouTube videos for her employer Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. She’s gotten a following and has been at it for a number of years. It’s nice to see someone realize an opportunity and then develop it. She’s a sales and leasing consultant for the dealer and been there for over 6 years. With her YouTube presence I’m sure she’s securely employed at that dealer , something many car sales reps can’t say....

Enjoy....

Honda Laura is the best thing Honda has going on. And they make great cars mind you.
whistle.gif

I see a completely amateurish , arm waving "public speaker wanna be" who doesn't know the definition of "rehearsal".

Will she knock Toyota's "Jan" out of the box?? I doubt it.

I wouldn't covet her job security either.

There's an auto electric shop in No. New Jersey which runs a similar commercial with a similar girl who's more "motorcycle candy" than this well fed "girl next door".
I visited because I'd driven past the shop 1,000 times without realizing it was there. I was told the spokesperson was not an employee but an actress.
When I exclaimed my surprise over someone being that bad on camera I got 'blank-to-dirty' looks from "the guys".

Heck, I know a guy who wants "Flo" from the progressive Insurance commercials.

A lot of "local" car dealer commercials are actually made out of state by professional actors. Then a mythology is created that the person works at the dealership.

I enjoy watching "Sarah-n-Tuned" videos. She does a mix of driving impressions, detailing, and repair. Very amusing, self-deprecating humor too.

coffee2.gif

Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands?
Ticking away with my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands
It's hard to believe such a calamity
I've got too much time on my hands
And it's ticking away - ticking away from me

Brings backs found memories of my first girlfriend in college from Rhode Island. So I find that body attractive based on memories.....

YouTube is a new medium. Great for her making great use of time at an otherwise boring/idle job selling cars likely 70% of time.

Originally Posted By: double vanos

Enjoy....

She ain't my type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back