Xm radio "no signal"?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooday guys,

Another bug with my cruze, this time the xm radio has no signal. Called xm and they sent new signal many times, but they said there was an error code from their end.

Everything was fine last week, and then boom, no signal. It might be a connector or the antana??

Any of you had this issue before? I may be a quick simple fix.

Thanks guys.

Son had a 2012 Cruze 1.4T. He got one of those 3 month free XM offers and tried to activate his radio. (Bought the car used) Anyway it would not activate. Multiple refreshes and nothing. Had to have the car in for warranty work for AC (it was a CPO) and mentioned it to the dealer. There was some sort of reprogram the dealer did under warranty and the XM worked again.

Although he never had that same problem again, the car was plagued with issues, sensors, coil packs, air conditioning issues and a string of smaller issues that sent his cruze went on to used car land at 60K miles. Hope you have and continue to have better luck with yours than he did with his.

Originally Posted By: double vanos
My F150 started doing the same thing and I went here: https://care.siriusxm.ca/retailrefresh_view.action?langpref=en#/refreshradio

Took several tries over several days but I finally got it.

Yes I did all that, but I saw online that you can unplug both positive and negative battery cables and it will reset the radio properly. I have to try it, some saved a trip to the speakership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back