VP Racing Street Legal 5W-30 Syn Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out how you guys post a nice clean VOA, they always show up as .pdf's
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: KenO
I can't figure out how you guys post a nice clean VOA, they always show up as .pdf's
frown.gif

I do a search online to convert it from a pdf to a jpeg, easy even for my poor computer skills. It worked well for my last sample I posted.

Originally Posted By: Gubkin
Very big pic
Please decrise size
33.gif

I'm pretty IT savvy. I'm not very good with MS Paint. Halp??

Very big pic
Please decrise size
33.gif

Use the snipping tool to capture if you can't export it to JPG.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Very big pic
Please decrise size
33.gif

Use the snipping tool to capture if you can't export it to JPG.

Snipping tool? I'll try converting it to jpg here in a minute, we'lll see how my google-fu works :p

EDIT: That didn't remove my personal info....hold please

[censored] thats easy! Thanks.

Last edited:
Now, I know that not much can be seen from a VOA, but I'd like to know how VP distinguishes this 5w-30 from any other 5w-30 out there. A TBN of 5.9, and GF-5 levels of phosphorus? And, I know they aren't selling this for $3 a quart, either.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Now, I know that not much can be seen from a VOA, but I'd like to know how VP distinguishes this 5w-30 from any other 5w-30 out there. A TBN of 5.9, and GF-5 levels of phosphorus? And, I know they aren't selling this for $3 a quart, either.

I paid less than that for the 6-gal box, wholesale. FYI. This is what we're stocking now for 5W-20, 5W-30 & 10W-30 syn blend in my shop. I also got 5W-20 full syn & have Dexos-rated 5W-30 full syn on the way as well. Everything else is still quarts (or 20l jugs of Motul for the Euro cars needing an A3/B4 top tier oil) until I can show that I do enough volume to get other weights in bulk as well.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Garak
That's not so bad then, price-wise. Is this simply marketed as an SN/GF-5 product, then, rather than in competition to something like VR-1?

Correct. This is there new line of 'regular' street car oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back