Who makes Walmart SuperTech filters nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
?Probably no one anymore as no one seems to buy them?

WRONG!!

Champion Labs makes most of them actually. The white can ST filters were WIX MADE
smile.gif

Bought them for years going back to when they were in black cans, then white cans. Never had any issues in any of my cars . Will use the new ones in my KIA but not my Honda for the new ST filter that fits my CR-v is way to small for my taste. Champ makes the new ones

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
?Probably no one anymore as no one seems to buy them?

They have the least space of any filter at my Walmart except Mopar.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: car51
... Champion Labs makes most of them actually. ...
Not the cartridges, at least not the ST10358.

In Walmart today; ST9018 Cartridge and box both say USA...bunch of other printed stuff on cartridge. M1 cartridge printing matched exactly in words and font style...$6 more! BTW, boxes on both were unsealed from factory. Both claim 10K.........

I've order several Bosch from Rock Auto to see how they work. They claim partially syn.

Champ makes almost all the regular filters now. Not sure about the cartridge ones.
Use with confidence, although I wouldn't run them for 10K. Usually 7K are my OCIs.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Champ makes almost all the regular filters now. Not sure about the cartridge ones.
Use with confidence, although I wouldn't run them for 10K. ...
The box of my ST10358 cartridge claims "Protection up to 10000 MI." The filter itself looks almost exactly like another brand filter that was on the shelf just above it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back