Idiot Drivers - Hazard Lights Mean Nothing To Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your original post was about turning left from the right lane. Do UPS trucks, buses, or garbage trucks ever do that?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mk378
Your original post was about turning left from the right lane.

Not quite. My original post was about seeing a stopped vehicle ahead of you in the right lane (on a residential street, not a highway as some are assuming/ straight road, my truck could be seen from a long way away) with the hazards on and a clear lane beside it and no traffic around. Why on earth would you pull up behind it and wait for it to move instead of going around and not wasting time? As someone pointed out, the logical assumption is that the vehicle has broken down. Why would you not go around a broken vehicle? You are going to wait behind the broken vehicle till it is repaired or towed away?

Here is the crime scene
https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.6627235,-79.53122,3a,75y,227.44h,104.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxwBE_Rr7o5xnSMNXN-OitA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
I was where the little red car is, seen behind the post, waiting till I could safely turn into the TD bank lot without getting in anyone's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back