Finally did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Friday I went to look at Hellcat Chargers and ended up taking the plunge. They offered me a great deal on my trade in and the rest is history. Wanted to say thanks to this site for helping in some older threads on Hellcats. This car is amazing. Hope everyone is well.

I love it! Enjoy the ride sir
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: TheLawnRanger
Originally Posted By: Old Mustang Guy
Isn't there just one oil by Pennzoil approved for this?

Yes, Mobil 1.

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Old Mustang Guy
Isn't there just one oil by Pennzoil approved for this?

yup, a customer with a Hellcat came into the O'Parts store I work at last week and we had to order Pennzoil 0W-40 from the warehouse for them. I'm sure Castrol 0W-40 would have been fine and suggested it but we agreed warranty was more important than the price difference.

Thanks all. Yes, Pennzoil Ultra 0w-40 is quite allusive. I got some dealer changes in the deal...so will have time to stock up during rebates, etc. Will get some more pictures tomorrow. Never owned a new Dodge before in my life...hope I got a good one. Have a great week everyone.

Reading the manual it says 6,000 miles or 6 months OCI...it specifically says no more than six months on oil under no circumstances (if mileage is less than 6k). Thought was interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back