Eagle one Evolution foaming car wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it from advance auto parts for $13 and had it shipped to my house since no stores around me had any in stock. You basically just connected to your water hose and go. It has three tabs off, just straight water and foam

As far as foaming it was more than what I was expecting, for was it is I like it.

And the finished results

Is the first picture how much you had left after using it or before using it? I'd be concerned about using the entire bottle during one wash.
smile.gif

Can you hurry up and edited your post and have another site host your pics since BITOG pic hosting assumes everyone holds the camera in landscape mode?

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Is the first picture how much you had left after using it or before using it? I'd be concerned about using the entire bottle during one wash.
smile.gif

That’s before use, I ended up using half the bottle washing both cars goofing around with it. I have other car wash soaps I plan on refilling it with hoping to get the same results.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Can you hurry up and edited your post and have another site host your pics since BITOG pic hosting assumes everyone holds the camera in landscape mode?
I would but I’m not sure how to edit *edit* ok I see to much time went by already.

Last edited:
I will bet that it can't be refilled. Otherwise it would kind of prevent people from re-ordering it if they refill with a different soap.

I have been using this Ortho Dial 'N Spray Hose End Sprayer that I had been using for spaying concentrated weed and brush killer. I mix cheap car wash half and half with water and turn mixture on full. Same results you are getting.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ortho-Dial-N-Spray-Hose-End-Sprayer-0841001/204758731

When I want to spend the time I have a foam cannon that goes on my pressure washer. With that you can't see the car for the layer of foam. May be overkill.

A buddy of mine has a foam washer thingy that is refillable and goes right on a hose. Same results you are getting.

Originally Posted By: Stevie
I have been using this Ortho Dial 'N Spray Hose End Sprayer that I had been using for spaying concentrated weed and brush killer. I mix cheap car wash half and half with water and turn mixture on full. Same results you are getting.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ortho-Dial-N-Spray-Hose-End-Sprayer-0841001/204758731

When I want to spend the time I have a foam cannon that goes on my pressure washer. With that you can't see the car for the layer of foam. May be overkill.

A buddy of mine has a foam washer thingy that is refillable and goes right on a hose. Same results you are getting.

Smart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back