Enterprise "Luxury" fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year we went to a Braves game and rented a "Premium" rental through Enterprise. It's that time of year again and we are going to catch a game in mid May. I went ahead and booked a "Premium" rental this time. Only a couple bucks more. Last time we were offered a Camaro, a spanking new Volvo (it was too small), and a Charger with the Pentastar V6. We ended up with the Charger.

Just wondering what you have ended up in with Enterprises "Premium" fleet. We are really wanting something with power so that's why I bumped it to the "Premium".

The car they put on their website as a premium is a Cadillac XTS (blah). Well, nice but blah in regards to fun haha.

if you really are interested you can log in to flyertalk and people post their ride reports there. they also have dedicated threads per location.

Originally Posted By: raytseng
if you really are interested you can log in to flyertalk and people post their ride reports there. they also have dedicated threads per location.

Wow, I did not know that existed.
thanks!

I used to rent Enterprise almost every week with my old job in 2005.

The Cadillac CTS and Deville were what they always had. They supposedly had Lincolns too, but I never saw them. I always received the Cadillacs.

Last year on two instances I rented from them. First time I requested a Full size and was upgraded to a CLA 4matic for no charge.
Second time I requested "prem" and was given a C300 also with 4matic.
On this same lot I saw Maxima's and a Buick Lucerne offered as in the Premium lineup.

Obviously, locations will vary the options you have.

I usually rent the cheapest car we can get at the time I need a rental. If it's a midsize, fine but, if it's a subcompact, fine as well. Best gas mileage and fits all of our stuff. Not to create a debate on MPG or size of vehicle but, that's what I look for. If I am up graded to a minivan, Great! However, all I want for a rental car is the bare essentials.

My credit card insurance doesn't cover SUVs or "Premium" cars. A full-size Impala with leather is the whip I roll in.

I was handed a BMW X5 when other party insurance covered a body repair on my Acura MDX. Mentioned as premium too, itreally was for an SUV.

In Canada, premium class just means slighltly higher end then full size so a maxima, or Buick like someone mentionned. Luxury class usually would give you Cadillacs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back