Where can you get the latest Ravenol formula from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the US I've only found a couple locations to buy Ravenol. They have a dexos1 gen2 formula but from the online stores they are only listing dexos1. I wrote one location asking if it was the gen 2 formula and they indicated it is not. Any ideas?

The eBay reseller is who replied they only have the dexos1 (assuming gen1) formula...no gen2 guessing they have old stock.

It’s still very new so give it some time. Maybe Opie Oils? Be prepared to shell out some coin.

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
I'd give Blauparts a call.

+1

Blauparts actually sells their Ravenol on eBay and Amazon. In fact, almost all the Ravenol sold on Amazon is in fact from Blauparts (but they use Amazon's fulfillment, meaning you can get free shipping if you have Prime)

Also, the Ravenol DXG 5w30 does appear on the official dexos1 gen2 approved list

The production has probably just begun and isn't available for retail sale just yet.

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
I'd give Blauparts a call.

+1
Blauparts actually sells their Ravenol on eBay and Amazon. In fact, almost all the Ravenol sold on Amazon is in fact from Blauparts (but they use Amazon's fulfillment, meaning you can get free shipping if you have Prime)
Also, the Ravenol DXG 5w30 does appear on the official dexos1 gen2 approved list
The production has probably just begun and isn't available for retail sale just yet.

They are not selling d1G2 Ravenol 5W30 DXG yet. Note that there is a Q&A entry from January stating that they were selling the d1G2 product and they added an update at the beginning of April stating that they are shipping d1 oil, not d1G2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back