Turnaround time for ALS in Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time using ALS. Got in on the WIX OA kits for $9 at Rockauto.com

It's been about 10 days since I sent it in. I used UPS so there was tracking showing it was delivered.

What is the usual turnaround for the ALS lab in Portland ? Since it was a $9 kit I expect it to be kinda slow but how long does it usually take?

I already created an online profile on webtrieve. Will they email me a notice when it completed?

I sent my kit into Portland I have never heard a word after six weeks. I had sent an email to Wix and got a return that I would be hearing shortly. But after 4 weeks and not a word I tried to respond to that email and got a mailer-daemon error. No they have no real process in place to help you. I'm done with Wix UOA labs. I can almost do an OIC for what they charge and I get something for my money.

Last edited:
I usually use FedEx and it takes about 3 weeks for the report to show up in mail/email albeit its not Portland though.

Originally Posted By: CleverUserName

I already created an online profile on webtrieve. Will they email me a notice when it completed?

They will.

You can also search for it by the tracking number on the slip that came in the kit.

Atlanta usually takes 7-14 days after they get it.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
I sent my kit into Portland I have never heard a word after six weeks. I had sent an email to Wix and got a return that I would be hearing shortly. But after 4 weeks and not a word I tried to respond to that email and got a mailer-daemon error. No they have no real process in place to help you. I'm done with Wix UOA labs. I can almost do an OIC for what they charge and I get something for my money.

I just checked my account and it was on there. No email notice but it was completed yesterday.

I'm impressed. 9 day turnaround from date of delivery. Not bad for a $9 sample kit + UPS shipping of $8.50.

Maybe they do it faster if it comes via UPS ground.

Here: https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4726401/'09_TDI_-_LM_Top_Tec_4200_w/_L#Post4726401

Last edited:
I finally got my UOA from Wix this week. I have to thank a Wix employee for that Susan Thompson.

I'm not sure how it got lost in the shuffle but Susan found it.

Last edited:
My 2nd sample was sent to the Portland lab last week. It was completed in 5 business days. My experience with ALS has been positive, nothing for me to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back