Sixity Auto parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the more I look for certain parts etc online either amazon or ebay I'm beginning to see more and more parts made by Sixity.

I think they started out making mainly atv parts etc but now i see they make some automotive parts.

I'm debating if I should give there wheel hub/bearings a shot or not.

anyone buy any Sixity parts with good results?

I have a few buddies that have broken axles in their UTVs and instead of paying $500 or so for OEM they went with sixity for $62.. with no issues.

My guess is that they have found a connection in China

Uhh ... you speeled "sixty" wrong.
eek.gif

thanks for your input.

i've been thinking about giving their wheel hub assemblies on a recently bought explorer.

i'll make up my mind next week.

Well I took a chance and bought a pair of Sixity hub/bearing assemblies for a 1997 ford explorer i picked up cheap and have been working on.

I put the bearings in late wednesday night and after getting all put back together and torquing the axle nuts i had a bit of play in both wheel bearings, i retorqued them and still had some play.

well i took a chance and i guess thats what i get for trying something less expensive and less known.

I took them out thursday afternoon and i'm going to return them.

I already ordered 2 Precision hub assemblies instead as I haven't had a problem with those and of course they are more money.

I know Sixity makes decent ATV parts but I guess their automotive parts aren't near as good at least not yet.

so just a buyer beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back