Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again folks. So, before my lil' vaca I found out dad has cyst on his writing hand or left hand. I'm taking tomorrow off to go take him to hospital to have it removed. Sorry if I went off handle at folks here but the news just.......

I have some filters to C&P and one from mobilaltima and some others. Thank You to all for the support and for being friends
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Leo99
Do they think the cyst is anything serious?

His doctor said its non cancerous so that's good news
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: car51

smile.gif

Yes, very good! Local anesthesia?

smile.gif

Yes, very good! Local anesthesia?

My dads Doctor is at the local hospital. Knowing my dad he probably won't want a anesthesia:)

Hey Adam, we all have bad days from time to time. It’s water under the bridge between friends, and if anybody still takes offense after your post here, they’re just [censored].

One of my paraphrased favorite sayings (from the book The Four Agreements) is: “Nothing that anyone does to you is BECAUSE of something you did. Their actions are a result of something going on inside of them.” Truly understanding the weight of this can change your life for the better.

Hope you can get yourself back on track soon; been praying for you and will say some for your dad’s cyst surgery as well. Take care, buddy. We’ll be here when things settle down for you.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
Hey Adam, we all have bad days from time to time. It’s water under the bridge between friends, and if anybody still takes offense after your post here, they’re just [censored].

One of my paraphrased favorite sayings (from the book The Four Agreements) is: “Nothing that anyone does to you is BECAUSE of something you did. Their actions are a result of something going on inside of them.” Truly understanding the weight of this can change your life for the better.

Hope you can get yourself back on track soon; been praying for you and will say some for your dad’s cyst surgery as well. Take care, buddy. We’ll be here when things settle down for you.

Thank You sir

Hi again folks. So, before my lil' vaca I found out dad has cyst on his writing hand or left hand. I'm taking tomorrow off to go take him to hospital to have it removed. Sorry if I went off handle at folks here but the news just.......

I have some filters to C&P and one from mobilaltima and some others. Thank You to all for the support and for being friends
smile.gif

Hey friend, just for some humor, cyst happens.

Now to be serious, I had a cyst in my neck that was fast growing. It was about the diameter of a nickel. The doctor took it out in his office using a local anesthetic, small incision and that was that. Fortunately nothing else was involved. In the hand you have nerves and tendons and such. I’m sure they would do a local as well.

I hope it all goes well.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo

^ You are a good man.

Car51, hope all goes well with your dad!
smile.gif

Car51, you are such a major contributor to this web site you’re practically family! Good luck with the surgery, let us know how it goes please ( crossed fingers and prayerful folded hands).

Best wishes for your dad's surgery.

I can't really relate as I lost both my parents quite suddenly, individually, back in my 20's. My dad was 69 when he passed and my mom was 66 when she passed.

I'm beginning to go through some of this with my wife's parents who are in their mid to late 70's, especially her mother who has progressed from minor to definitely moderate Alzheimers on top of other health issues. It's definitely a different experience.

Hope all goes well. Keep us posted.

I knew there had to be something that made you a bit agitated last week. It's understandable.

All the best to your dad.

Also remember, your goal in life is to beat their own age and to do your best to do it with less problems.

Be the sun ray shine in the room and he will be less scared.

My shock day was when my beloved step-dad, the guy that could crush my hand just by shaking it, became all white and almost fainted when he realized he lost 1 finger. A was there to catch him. Mom trow some cool water on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back