New Mag1 website looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mag1 has always been one of my lube dark horses. May have a lot to do with those sweet clear quart bottles.

Anyway, I was just on their site looking something up and was very pleased to see a major overhaul of the site. It was lacking before - obviously not a major priority - but it’s on par with some of the big boys now. Their Lube Advisor is good, plus extensive data sheets for every product I checked. Great to see the image catching up with the products.

Link: https://mag1.com

Yeah Hawkeye that site is MUCH better indeed. And I do like their clear containers as well.

I'd speculate that if they use clear bottles for their PCMO, they perhaps don't have much "By product of our production cycle" (B)S settling out of it, so perhaps they don't "all do that sir"

Just a guess.

Excellent website!

The clear bottles look fantastic. Quaker State should have kept using them.

I just did an oil change in my 2011 V6 Ford Mustang. Had 0W-20 Mag1 and put it in again. I changed the oil at 11,000 miles and the oil life monitor said I still had 31% oil life left! I have never had an oil go so long and the monitor saying I still had so much life left. Including Mobil 1. This is a real sleeper oil in my opinion. Usually when I get close to an oil change, my mugs get about 10% worse. Didn’t happen this time even at 11,000 miles with Mag1. Best stuff I’ve ever used and at a good price.

Wow! that is a good website and I wish all oil manufacturers gave that much info on their PDS.

Originally Posted By: Mustangmaster
I just did an oil change in my 2011 V6 Ford Mustang. Had 0W-20 Mag1 and put it in again. I changed the oil at 11,000 miles and the oil life monitor said I still had 31% oil life left! I have never had an oil go so long and the monitor saying I still had so much life left. Including Mobil 1. This is a real sleeper oil in my opinion. Usually when I get close to an oil change, my mugs get about 10% worse. Didn’t happen this time even at 11,000 miles with Mag1. Best stuff I’ve ever used and at a good price.

I had no idea an OLM can tell what kind of oil you are using
crazy2.gif

Looking at their conventional line, the 5 quart jugs look strikingly similar to SuperTech made by WPP.

Edit: Never mind. That’s because it IS made by WPP.

Last edited:
You're delusional if you think the OLM has anything to do with what oil you're using.

Just trying to share info. You can all [censored] on me all you want. I’m still going to use Mag1.

You work for Mag 1?

Everyone has their favorite oil brand but fanaticism is bit much.

Nope, retired. Not a fanatic. What other question do you have?
Does it taste good too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back