2002 VW jetta 396k 16km OCI EGR delete 5w40 T6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first oil change after deleting and tuning my old VW used shell T6 plus a couple litres of Euro oil for top ups and 1 litre of amsoil max duty diesel
so 3 litres top up oil
OEM filter
EGR + PCV delete + Malone Stage 1 tune

Here is a couple old samples from before the car was deleted and I was doing more city driving

Last edited:
So you have added 3 litres of mixed oils and expect a consistent OA???

And 3 litres were added as top up oil in an engine that holds what, 4 litres max? you have an oil loss issue IMO!

IMO this oil analysis is a waste of time and shows nothing about what the T6 did during your OCI.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: racin4ds
So you have added 3 litres of mixed oils and expect a consistent OA???

And 3 litres were added as top up oil in an engine that holds what, 4 litres max? you have an oil loss issue IMO!

IMO this oil analysis is a waste of time and shows nothing about what the T6 did during your OCI.

cars always used about 1 litre per 7000k, the pcv was puking a bit so it went up a touch, car holds over 5 liters, mixed oil is because this car gets the left over oil from the other vehicles

Still looks good, but Im sure the make up oil is boosting the additive a little bit. Was the viscosity the same with the top offs? THere may be alot of things affecting the outcome of the analysis here.
BTW, I just did the Oven cleaner through my egr feed tube to clean out the turbo vanes on my ALH and it made a world of difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back