Napa struts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to comment on the quality?

I heard that they are Monroe rebrands, but have not found anything to confirm.

Yes, they are rebanded Monroe. In fact, the product descriptions are word-for-word the exact same as Monroe.

The Napa Response line is Monroe's cheap Roadmatic line, which can sometimes last 30k

The Napa Shocks/Struts line is Monroe's premium OESpectrum/quick strut line. Good for at least 50k.

Quick struts are awesome
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Yes, they are rebanded Monroe. In fact, the product descriptions are word-for-word the exact same as Monroe.

The Napa Response line is Monroe's cheap Roadmatic line, which can sometimes last 30k

The Napa Shocks/Struts line is Monroe's premium OESpectrum/quick strut line. Good for at least 50k.

Quick struts are awesome
smile.gif

Sometimes those OE specs make 50k...couple of our local chains have to replace them sooner than that...

Though in my case both versions of regular Monroe are still cheaper on amazon...
smile.gif

But quick struts are the bomb...
cool.gif

They are reboxed Monroe OESpectrums. Like most premium aftermarket struts/shocks, they are a reasonable choice for high-mileage cars that will be kept for a few more years. I would not expect the same performance or longevity as the factory-original assemblies.

They've always worked fine for me. (Talking about the premium lines: Sensatrac, OES, Reflex.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back