Pothole remedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea!

In my area that i drive in West Virginia I would guesstimate it will take 10s of millions of dollars to fix just the roads that I drive on. Even the interstates are like driving in a landmine testing area in many places.

Its either going to be a billion dollar remedy or back to the 70s again...not sure where the roads are headed.

Originally Posted By: krismoriah72
Great idea!

In my area that i drive in West Virginia I would guesstimate it will take 10s of millions of dollars to fix just the roads that I drive on. Even the interstates are like driving in a landmine testing area in many places.

Its either going to be a billion dollar remedy or back to the 70s again...not sure where the roads are headed.

I've got a buddy that works in the WV Dept of Highways. I'll give him a call.
27.gif

Originally Posted By: JLTD
Originally Posted By: krismoriah72
Great idea!

I've got a buddy that works in the WV Dept of Highways. I'll give him a call.
27.gif

I do too. The road on his way home from work he busted 2 tires in the last month and bent a rim.

I hauled blacktop for 8 years with my trucking company.. we mostly paved roads that didnt need it while driving over some of the worst roads. Its all about keeping the big taxpayer bases roads paved here.

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
Red Green is THE BOMB.

Am I crazy for wanting a pair of Red Suspenders? I'm only 43...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back